Is the tren urbano paying for itself?
See also
- About Puerto Rico - Guide
- How do I pay a parking ticket? - 9 Replies
- Will I pay PR tax on my NJ pension in addition to the federal payment? - 9 Replies
- Who to pay if you run a toll road with no window toll tag? - 15 Replies
- Do I pay taxes on Shipping & Handling if I live in Puerto Rico? - 7 Replies
- Selling a car not in my name - 1 Reply
- Electric Vehicle Excise Tax for Shipping from the US to PR - 1 Reply
2 members reacted to this post
Essential services for your expat journey

Choose the best health insurance
Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Puerto Rico.

Plan your international move
Facilitate your move to Puerto Rico by getting a quote from our top rated movers.

Open a bank account that suits you
Discover the best international banks to manage your money securely.

Send money overseas at the best rate
For fast, safe and secure money transfers to and from Puerto Rico.
Other discussions on transports in Puerto Rico
- Electric Vehicle Excise Tax for Shipping from the US to PR
- Buying a used car - seems intimidating.
- Buy a car in PR or ship from NYC?
- Importing a classic car?
- AutoExpreso Transfer by Former Owner
- How to pick up our shipped car from San Juan Port?
- Registering my car in Puerto Rico
- Police took our car license plate
- Transferring or selling a car with title to an 18 year old in PR
- Name on drivers license
- Shipping a Financed Vehicle?
- Buying a Car
- How do I pay a parking ticket?
- Leasing a Car
- driving nightmare
- Lost Driver's License
- Purchase & register a car in Puerto Rico without a PR ?
- Does PR require that off road vehicles be registered and/or titled?
To the contrary, I find San Juan to be the most desirable/livable part of Puerto Rico. (I wouldn't consider living anywhere else on the island - at least not full time.)
