Herbal spa expat problem

Hi everyone 😔👋
I'm a filipino expat here in Kuwait I work as a massage therapist in herbal spa and I feel like my rights as a human as a worker is being violated.. Is there is human rights organization that helps expat in Kuwait? 😢😢😢 If there is please help me please help us stop this company for doing this..
I think no one's gonna help me and no one's gonna listen to me because I'm only expat here in Kuwait..
There's a lot of complaints against this company in Philippine embassy but nothing happened..

Hi and welcome to expat.

Kindly give more details about your complaint and the company violations so that we can advise you.

By the way , there are laws which can help you to get your rights. But you need to understand Kuwait labor laws so that you can file a complain against your employer and you will get your rights. You will need a laywer to assist you in your case.

Herbal spa

hello
as mo said u need to give more detail of your complain so we can advice u ... and kuwait labor law protect the rights of labor force , but it depend on the contract u sign... give more detail of ur problem
   thanks

Pls can I work as Herbal Traditional treatment for individual in kuwait

@graceitunuojo

Hello, the initial poster is no longer on the website.

I suggest that you google search for herbal spa on google and send them your CV.

You can also create your CV in the Jobs in Kuwait section for better visibility.

Regards

Bhavna