Offer from hyundai engineering & construction

i have got job offer from hyundai engineering and construction company please let me know indian expat life and work culture of company.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RuZmBpj4znnOEtq8Av8lEV6MXpy0WJnb/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi, My name is Bechan S***and my passport number is R6***, I have got a job offer letter for Kuwait but I want to know that the letter is really right or fake, I have attached job offer letter below please confirm it.
Thank you....

@HSE Engineer

hello sir

hyundai company offer later check 

fake or oraginal

@HSE Engineer
hello sir
hyundai company offer later check 
fake or oraginal

-@ROHITSHARMA979854

If you didn't apply, it's a scam

If they ask for money, it's a scam

You did not say what your salary is therefore I cant tell you what type of lifestyle you can have. Some Indians have to live in shared accommodation or 10 people to one apartment. Other Indians get paid a lot and can afford their own housing.

As far as the work culture be prepared to work 6 days a week for 8-12 hours per day sometimes more depending on the company you work for. It also depends on if your working for a Kuwaiti company or a foreign company also on who is your boss or manager is at that time. You will be worked hard. Many Indians feel burnt out and want to look for jobs in other countries after a few years but sometimes cant if they cant find better offers in other countries.