CNP Required For Internet

Hi,

I am planning on moving to Romania somewhere in the near future and have been looking at internet packages as I am a remote worker. I found something from Digi, but when I try to create an account it asks for a CNP.
Is there any way to get utilities such as internet, but  also electricity without a CNP?
The appropriate number will be on your 'green card.'
You will need a CNP to sign up for any services. I had this problem when I first arrived in Romania. I also work online. Fortunately I made friends with my neighbor and they signed a contract for me and we later switched it to my name.
Otherwise, you have to wait for your visa or registration certificate to come through.
Ok thank u

@ixDavidxi thank you sir

Thank you all for the replies. I managed to rent a place where the landlord has the utilities contracts on his name. I am a EU citizen so for the coming 3 months I don't require a CNP, but after that I will apply for one so I can have a tiny bit more freedom in getting things arranged.
Thanks

@Aviator27 It would be best to take care of the registration certificate as soon as possible. They can be a slow process. First, you would need to register with ANAF. Then, you would have to go to CNAS to get the national health insurance. After that, you need to open a bank account. Opening a bank account can be very difficult. Most employees do not know how to do it without the CNP number, though it is required for the certificate. It took me 2 months of rejection, and finally holding my ground and not leaving the bank until they opened a account for me, all the while getting yelled at. Finally, set the appointment for the registration certificate which will have the CNP on it.