Sky TV

Does anyone have experience of subscribing to Sky TV via internet? What is the quality like? Can you recommend a service provider?

I wouldn't have thought it would work out here, ip address etc etc not being compatable, the BBC i player, or the ITV iplayer never work here for me.

Besides, we have RDS installed here, and to be fair its pretty good, i mainly watch the history channel (when my wife lets me/is not watching mireasa prentu fiul meul) it shows alot of good footy, and Eurpsort now shows the premier league, we also get BBC knowledge and BBC entertainment, so if your that way inclined you could watch Eastenders, although i cant understand why anyone would want to do that ;):D

Ofcourse, the internet here is very good, and with out limits on what you can watch, i find pretty much all i want to watch from the uk on varous websites, a friend did give me a good site that you can actually watch sky or any other british channels on, its been agaes since i bothered with it though.

If you install Firefox on your pc & then download their app Media Hints then IPlayer, More4, ITV player will work on your pc. Just plug the laptop in to the HDMI plug on the telly & remember to use Firefox as the search engine.Couldn't do without the BBC & we only get AKTA cable here which is far more limited on BBC channels, only BBC Knowledge.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi,
go to Youtube and look for 'xbdroid'

Theres a link under information & update which shows you how to get them for free :)
You get all the channels, movies tvshows etc

I hope this helps