Sky Broadband in Curtea de Arges

We move to Arges in October and I would be grateful if someone knows a firm of  broadband connection install  with English channels. I couldn't find any yet.
Thank you !

are you looking for access to sky channels? or english language channels, as most (non local) channels are broadcast in english with ro subtitles.

If you want sky channels and bbc etc. You will need a sky subscription in UK/Ireland, a sky plus subscription and a VPN subscription to make your computer think your in the UK.

Install Firefox on your pc then the Firefox  app media hints. You can then watch BBC i player free of charge by connecting a laptop to the tv (using Firefox). We have AKTA cable but often resort to i player. Sue

Thank you Mark, we have Sky subscription in UK and will take it to Romania. I am looking for a professional to install it.
Thank you, Florina

Thank you Sue, we have Sky in Devon and will take the subscription with us to Romania . I am sure we will find some professionals to install it even if they are in other counties but not Arges.
Good night!Florina

your going to need a BIG dish, prob 2metres anyway. And even then I am not sure you will get some of the more focused transponders

I need a dish of 2,4 m
Satelite ASTRA 2D,
Quality dish LNB 0,2db is 25lei in Romania or can be bough on ebay for 17£.
Here are some sites in case someone will read and search for Sky TV in Romania www.elstar.ro and for installing www.satelco.ro 
You are right, the signal in Romania can be weaker that depends on areal but not only .