Moving to Norway from the USA

Help moving from the USA please? Its incredibly difficult. I cant find an employeer willing to help me get a work permit
what work experience do you have to offer? It is difficult to move here if you require a visa, unless you've got in-demand skills.

Well i have nearly 3 years experience as a manager for fast food. And while I have no degree for it I am good at carpentry. Really I suppose I would have to get lucky wouldnt I? :/

where are you looking for jobs? What steps have you taken so far?

@ECS well I have been looking in Cities and anywhere i can find a job listing. Ive applied to many places so far but im not 100% sure what im doing so thats why ive come here for help

Ive been told finn.no and nav.no are good but i havent had luck 

one thing to be aware of is that as we approach July, many places are very busy and then closed, unless they're directly related to serving tourists. July is "fellesferie", which is when many people take vacations.

but Finn and Linkedin are the best places to look for jobs. You're just at a disadvantage if you're not looking for specialty work because an employer will be hiring a European citizen over someone that requires a visa.
@tristanbradbury01

I use to work in Norway. I'm American living in UK. I lived in Norway (Stavanger) for 5 years. Most companies do not sponsor you. You need to apply through Agencies. Also check out Finn.com or better Google Agencies in Norway. I worked within both Shell and Statoil. But they too, only use agencies. It doesn't hurt to try sending out your resume/CV ( called here in Europe.

I wish you good luck. If you're persistent, you'll find something.  Warm regards, Nancy