Moving stuff back to UK

Hi,

I'm moving back to the UK from Trondheim. The UK moving company I have spoken to say that as it's too expensive to send the boxes I need to pack my things in and that I will need to find my own boxes from any company in Norway. They have to be double-walled boxes. Thing is, I have NO idea (even after living here for nearly 3 years!) where you'd get these from in Norway?? The boxes they sell in Clas Ohlsen are not sturdy enough! So easy to order boxes in the UK but I can't find anything on the internet for Norwegian companies providing these.

I just wondered if anyone had an idea of where I can get them as it's getting quite urgent now :)

Many thanks!

Hi,
I found at staplesnetshop.no "flytteeske dobbel bølgepapp". Is that what you are looking for?
Ikea and Biltema also sell flyttekasser,  but I don't know their specs and if they are sturdy enough. I moved quite a few times overseas but never heard of, or needed double walled boxes . Anyway, good luck!

Oh brilliant! Thank you, I'll have a look :)

A tip from me is to use boxes where bananas were shipped. These are very sturdy and you can get them for free at supermarkets ( at least in the Netherlands it was).

Good luck!