Does resident permit of Portugal allows to work in Norway or Nether?

I want to know that Does resident permit of Portugal allows to work in Norway or Nether? Or in which country I can work and live by having Portugal resident permit.

Not as far as I know,

you need Norwegian ID number, and Norwegian work permit to be able to work in Norway,

regards,

if you are a citizen of Portugal you are entitled to work in Norway, but holding a work visa for Portugal does not give you working permission for Norway, as Ocean127 says.

Right :

Working permit for foreigners arriving in CEE is only available for the territorial area - the country , in this case Portugal - which delivered it.
So, as you seemed to be coming from north-africa ( I guess, considering your name on avatar) you gonna have to ask for a new permit of work in the country , member of CEE you would like to settle. Or... Norway.

Thanks for reply dear. Well I'm from Pakistan not from Africa....

Thanks for reply.. I'm from Pakistan but living in Portugal and holding Portugal Resident Permit. Kindly help me how to get Norway I'd Number . I'm legally resident here and work here but my dream to live and working in Norway a peaceful life....

Regards

there are many threads about work visas here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/347-3-visas-norway.html