I need some help...

Hi now i stay sg and iam wp holder. And my self i find one new employer they offer to s pass apply for me. 1st time rejected my application. Mom ask some document all sumbited again appeal for me. I think appeal also rejected again i ask my new employer. He send me ep online pic. I see there 1st application, appeal rejected and again he 2nd new application submit also rejected again he appeal for me now 4 week complete status showing pending...1st appeal rejected mean next reappeal right?? But he again new application submit. I don't understand. Any chances hv to approval? Around 3 month i waiting

An appeal has only a chance if the rejection reason is addressed by the employer. Did yours do that? How?
The same is true for a second application - just submitting the same again will not help.

What is the addressed rejection reasion?? I don't understand. My new employer do or not don't know. But 1st time reject that time all required document ask me i gv and appeal for me. That appeal result never tell me now i ask he show the picture here he 2nd application and appeal sumbited still this appeal pending 4 week going on. Now what can i do pls gv me some idea..

Please spend some time reading on this forum or elsewhere about possible rejection reasons. If your employer did not find out and address the rejection reason, the appeal has no chance.

Sry i can't fine the forum. Pls explain me what is the addressed the rejection reasion??  How can do that. Pls tell me.

You cannot find the forum - but you posted on it?!?
There is a search function on the top right of every page - or you can also go to the main forum page and look for suitable threads there:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=202
In case you don't understand the term "address the rejection reason:
- If you were rejected because of too high salary, the employer must convince MoM that the amount is reasonable and will be paid (or they lower your pay).
- If you were rejected because of too low salary, the employer must increase your pay.
- If you were rejected because the employer already hired too many foreigners (e.g. quota issues), they must lay off other foreigners before hiring you.
- If you were rejected because of other reasons (there are many - that's why you should read about them!), the employer must find out what was the reason and address it in the appeal - otherwise it will just be rejected again.

Thanks for your reply now i  understand..i ask my employers he say Mom ask why increase big salary gv me a explain letter and cpf record, my pay slip and bank statement.. All required docu i gv. But he no re-appeal. Again my employer going to new application submit this crt??? Mom can consider?? But my new employer so much willing and like me.

Please read and follow the advice we gave above, instead of posting the same questions again. Thanks!

Hi..pls One think only i need to know. I can't fine the forum pls. already i ask.exa my new employer address the reasion mean again 2nd new application also can submit??. 2nd new application also rejected he again going to appeal for 2nd new application. Note:1st application reasion i know and I gv all the required document.he going to appeal 1st application 1st appeal rejected, 2nd new application also rejected, 2nd new application 1st appeal now status is pending 4 week running. 2nd application time new employer never ask me any doc. So what can do? pls help me. But that employer very willing to me. I ask him to withdraw? Or i wait?

moovaravi20592 wrote:

Hi..pls One think only i need to know. I can't fine the forum pls. already i ask.exa my new employer address the reasion mean again 2nd new application also can submit??. 2nd new application also rejected he again going to appeal for 2nd new application. Note:1st application reasion i know and I gv all the required document.he going to appeal 1st application 1st appeal rejected, 2nd new application also rejected, 2nd new application 1st appeal now status is pending 4 week running. 2nd application time new employer never ask me any doc. So what can do? pls help me. But that employer very willing to me. I ask him to withdraw? Or i wait?

As i know, so far you cant do anything but just wait till the 1st appeal of 2nd new application status have the outcome.  You say you can't find the forum, this is the forum you are asking and replying to. This is the forum : www.expat.com ..