Looking for Web Designer in Toulouse

Hi,

I'm living in Toulouse and looking to set up a website in the next few months.  Does anyone know of any good website designers in the city or region?  I speak French but an anglophone may be simpler.  Would appreciate any leads.

Thanks

Hi
I have designed and setup several sites and can do the same for you after I know exactly what you are looking for have a look at these 3:
active-learning.elearn
toulouse-human-resources.com
active-consultants.com
and an empty shell for a community network
active-learning.biz/jomsocial/
you can call me if you are still looking for a site to be built

Kind regards

Hello,

It might be too late, but I have heard about someone doing just what you are asking for:

Annie Sargent
Votre site en anglais, clé en main, devis gratuit
[email protected]
06 15 74 18 82
SIRET : 490 653 391 00014

You can contact her on my behalf: Anne-Claire from MyAmericanMarket.com

Good luck!

Not Bad at all, I checked both web pages and they look nice, I guess those web pages (or networks) are just starting

chris31 wrote:

Hi
I have designed and setup several sites and can do the same for you after I know exactly what you are looking for have a look at these 3:
active-learning.elearn
toulouse-human-resources.com
active-consultants.com
and an empty shell for a community network
active-learning.biz/jomsocial/
you can call me if you are still looking for a site to be built

Kind regards

If it's not too late, I know a great web designer. He's Taiwanese lived many years in Canada and speak fluent english (not like me !!). Contact me if interested : [email protected]

It's well over a year since you asked about web designers and I've just seen this. I'm reasonably near Toulouse and building websites is what I do, especially content-management websites.

If you still need professional input on a website, please check out what I offer, at rob-tomlinson.com. I am a native English speaker and have clients in the UK and here in France.

Regards,

Rob