Making new friends

Hey guys

I have lived here in kuwait for a while but almost all my friends moved out. I am a 31 old female, looking to make new friends (mainly females or mixed groups) and it is extremely difficult here and I usually don't do it through a forum but it seems like a good way to meet like-minded people in places I might not have access to. I go to the gym, love working out and fitness activities, games and board games or any fun activity that can be done around Kuwait-outdoors and indoors. I am always open to try new acitivities.

Cheers

have you thought of joining the free outdoor activity folks and making friends through them? you mentioned you are active, there is a group of folks called limitless (i think instagram is werlimitless), they're pretty diversified, from cycling, to bodyweight exercises and running etc.

its all about finding people that share your passion

Good Evening
Let me know how to add a new memeber to this group.
He is a 61 years old US and he is boring in weekends.
I hope this group will help him.So please let me know how he can come this group.

PseudoNym90 wrote:

Hey guys

I have lived here in kuwait for a while but almost all my friends moved out. I am a 31 old female, looking to make new friends (mainly females or mixed groups) and it is extremely difficult here and I usually don't do it through a forum but it seems like a good way to meet like-minded people in places I might not have access to. I go to the gym, love working out and fitness activities, games and board games or any fun activity that can be done around Kuwait-outdoors and indoors. I am always open to try new acitivities.

Cheers

There is a lot one can do in Kuwait. However, choosing the right friends will always make you feel safe and on the right path. I fyou choose friends with similar qualities for example fitness that would be a good start and take it from there

Give me ur number

rcastillogabuya wrote:

Give me ur number

Posts with contact details are not allowed on the forums.

@rcastillogabuya
9***
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
You should not share your contact details on public forum.