Close

Making (female) friends here in Kuwait?

So I'm a Finnish student, 21 years old and currently living in Kuwait with my husband. I arrived here earlier this year and were planning on staying just for few months, but things change and now it seems that I will be staying here for a while!😌 I'm still a student (in Finland) so I don't really have a large social circle here in Kuwait. I would love to meet some new people and make friends, since I've found it really hard in my situation. It feels a little bit weird to post on a forum in attempts to find friends, but I really don't know what else to do anymore, lol.

I love travelling, horror videos games and cats. I started going to concerts when I was 11 years old, so music is really important to me as well. In the future I'm planning on studying forensic psychology. I go to the gym here, but so far I haven't been able to meet anyone there either lol.😂

Anyway, feel free to message me if you feel like we'd have something in common! But if you're a male with an agenda, please don't bother since I really am not interested in any kind of relationship other than normal friendship.

Hi sweety. I am more than Glad to meet you.
Whatsapp me and lets meet together. 😉

Hey There Dear,
Please message me and we can hang out! I am an American and Halloween is coming up, I would love to binge watch some Halloween movies!

I just moved here a month ago so I know how you feel! All the best,
August

Hello Ms. August 😉
Wow! Halloween. Sure lets have some cup of coffee during weekend. Here is my whatsapp or viber.. ***

Regards,
Juliana~

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Dear Juliana,

It's such a pleasure to hear from you through this website. I have saved your whatsapp number and will shortly message you for coffee over the weekend!

My WhatsApp, ***.

All the best,
August

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi, I've been in Kuwait for a year and 6 months already and have struggled to find friends and activity partners. Hope I can also meet up with you some time.

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuwait