Meet up and trips

hello every one
im originally from kuwait. i don't live here, but i do visit from time to time. i know how lonely visitors  can feel. i know how boring it is in kuwait. and i am thinking about arranging a meet up group ... for local places with transportation ... since i know kuwait very well. the purpose is to break the loneliness and to have fun.. paying a certain amount of money coast of trips and transportation..
would any one be interested  in joining ?
i want to know if its a good idea to start with ....

Its a good idea and nice effort made by you friend. I ll join you for sure.

It won't start till dec I'm gathering infos looking for nice places arranging stuff and starting a website thanks for ur kind replay

Idea seems good and would like to join .

yeah i would like to join, as im new here, never been to places,as im alone,and dont know what and where to go ,,,,,,,please when you arrange the meeting let me know ,i will also be a part of that

regards

demello

Yeah, that's a good idea! What do you think about the transportation?

helloo dont forget me add me also i m redy for alllllllllll:);)

yea!! is really good idea....

whats up canadascinderella?

hi all

i m free totally 1 week any tour plan

by best regard

basha kmb

Sounds like fun. I'd totally be interested! Eid Mubarak!

canadascinderella, if you need any kind of help in making arrangements, you may ask other interested people also. The whole burden should not be on you only.

cindrella,,,,

waiting for the trip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can all make arrangments,,,,,,,,,,,,people r there

Sounds interesting !! I like the idea & would like to join you...
Please let me know...

Thanx alot
Eid Mubarak

nice !! want to hear more info plz

I'm in!

If U had started I would like to catch U up

Nice Idea with New Friends , completely Magnificent

sounds gud :)

Sounds very very good but where is canadascinderella???????????

Count me in! :D I ahve been here in Kuwait for the past three years but except for work colleagues, I don't know much people here in Kuwait.

but now i think u do

i think for arranged transportation the peeps that drive can offer a ride for those that dont, assuming we are all civil, open minded adults, thats just a suggestion,not set in stone, as in kuwait, u can only get around in a taxi or bus, and if u think about it, a taxi is a stranger too, at least here u would know something about the person giving you a ride.

anyhoo, this sounds like a worthy venture, and with proper planning, it can turn out to be quite an enjoyable night, or series of nights.

Hello Canadascinderella
I would be interested if you did something like this.  I work weekdays, but have weekends off usually.  Let me know.  Thanks for offering - hope it gets off the ground.

hey guys thanks for ur respond ...kuwait city here we come baby ..im coming to kuwait in a week and i need few days to get over the time lag ......then we can start our journey ;)

we are waiting for you canadascinderella :)

um with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
such a good idea ...
so how i would know when make a trip ???

Good idea ????

But when this dream gonna turn into reality?????

There are discussions but yet no plans to move on.

Keep up the good work & best of luck every one

cheers!!!!!

hey guys i just arrived to kuwait sorry my trip was cancelled due to the weather. as soon as i arrange every thing. i'll let u know thank a lot guys hope u have great holidays. merry christmas and happy new year .

Perfect !!!
Plz keep in touch...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas every 1   :)

is here any1 in their late teens,

hey guys would you like to gather on friday like a picnic on a beach if yes i will provide you with details ....

What tym? coz i will be buzy in nite ;)

lemme know more details :)

I am in...let me know atleast 10days before so...please...awaiting..because climate allow now to do such a trip..

I am in...let me know atleast 10days before so...please...awaiting..because climate allow now to do such a trip..

I'm in ...
Which time and where ??

Rgrds

at the Al-Eqaila beach around 2 pm :)
it would be nice if each person brings something with him like pastries or drinks.
we can stay 2 to 3 hours or as much as you want and leave when ever you feel like it.

..yeah sounds fun! I will bring sumthg! Cheers

forgot to mention that to enter you should pay 2 kd

But how we will know ..that where are u in Agaila?