Air ticket

Hi everyone.. I'm working as housemaid here in muscat.I renewed my contract after two yrs.. my sponsor ask me if I will go vacation and I said no because of the current situation.. then she said if you don't go I will give you 75% of your suppose to be air ticket.. my question is, is 75% good enough? Isn't it 100%?thank you

It should be according to your contract, if its full ticket, she has to give. if nothing mentioned then consider it a favor, because you can't claim anything.

Yeah it's the same for us in my previous employer. They don't give full price of ticket. What they do is if the ticket is around 500 rials they will give 300 rials to us. They depend on the price of the ticket during the month that we are eligible to take leave. It's better than nothing coz not all employers do that.

I think 75% is pretty good. I am sure there was no agreement base on that, that if you are not going back after the expiration of your stay/visa, your ticket will be convert to money and if this has happened that means you are favoured and you suppose appreciate them for being sincere and being human.