USA male getting married in Morocco

Hi can someone tell me how do I write a proof of religious denomination for Moroccan marriage. Do I have to write it or I have to ask my mosque for it. Thanks for your help.

Ask your mosque for “certificate of shahada”

If you are in Morocco or in the USA and born a Muslim, you can write this up with your Notary. If you are not born Muslim, you must go to the local Masjid and convert and get that certificate of conversion.

Question: I met a guy from Morocco, he is divorced and living in the USA. We have been seeing each other a little over a month. He says he wants me to be his best friend, and we have been intimate. But he says we are friends, he says he is still broken over his divorce ( 1 year) ago. And he is still friends with his ex wife from (USA). He has told me his heart beats for me. I am not educated on the Moroccan culture. I'm 12 years older than him. He's ask me to go to Morocco to visit his family. I really like him, and want a relationship.  Question, Is he serious about me or playing me? All responses appreciated. Thank you.

Hi. You can obtain this within Morocco. Are it will need to be certified legalised and in Arabic.

However they usually won't ask for this if you have a Islamic name but incase they do it's easy to obtain within morocco

Check with the marriage courts or adool within Morocco if this is required.

Hope this helps.

gmsallee wrote:

Question: I met a guy from Morocco, he is divorced and living in the USA. We have been seeing each other a little over a month. He says he wants me to be his best friend, and we have been intimate. But he says we are friends, he says he is still broken over his divorce ( 1 year) ago. And he is still friends with his ex wife from (USA). He has told me his heart beats for me. I am not educated on the Moroccan culture. I'm 12 years older than him. He's ask me to go to Morocco to visit his family. I really like him, and want a relationship.  Question, Is he serious about me or playing me? All responses appreciated. Thank you.

moroccan men do not usually seriously marry a woman 12 years their senior. when done, its only to obtain something then divorce. there seems to be an ulterior motive. does he have permanent residency in the usa? he must be using you for something. try to figure out what he is really after. be careful. plenty of stories on here and across the internet of older american women deceived by younger moroccan men. dont be yet another victim

Wow Franky3!!! With a name as Franky you must either be from England or the Caribbean but that's another story. I will be a bit more politically correct and take a smoother approach and encourage the lady to exercise caution as Franky's advise goes for men across the globe and not just Moroccan men. Look at the cultural differences and there are plenty most notably the religious difference. On top of all that stack the age gap and if the end results leaves you seeing butterflies then make a dash for it. Remember to empty your head of all the fairy tale, falling in love, prince charming western bs as this part of the world don't get caught up with all that do-hicky

Thank you for your response. He has never asked me for anything, he always pays for our meals, we are both physically attractive people and have a good chemistry, lots of passion for each other. We talk for hours, and enjoy each other's company. Maybe he is playing me, but if so I don't understand why he hasn't asked me for anything. Either way I am happy I met him and will continue a friendship if nothing more. I truly appreciate your response. Lots of love my friend, 💕

If your local Masjid don't provide you with one, alternatively, you can do shahada again by adool and get a certificate from them.

gmsallee wrote:

Of course he is serious about you.
•Your money
•Your GreenCard sponsorship
•Your assets a in the USA (or in Morocco if you have some).

Only when he is financially independant, with a stable job and holding a U.S. Passport then he is really into your heart (and body 😜).

But if you like him, regardless of his status, then go for it. We men have been paying and supporting women for Millennium. It's time for the fairer sex to take care of us. 🤣

I have read some quite lots of disturbing comments of people here. First not all Moroccan men's are players… I'm married to an English man and he betrayed me many time with lot of women and I'm a very attractive and beautiful women. As I have read that you are an attractive women, sometimes you don't see the age that much if you are beautiful. ALL MEN ARE LIERS Italian, English, French, Arabes… all with time. It's time only time will show you what he really a guy wants from you. My suggestion to you as I'm a Moroccan girl my self is to go visit the family, get a feeling of how they are with you and the way they look at you. If you like them enough and if you see he is not embarrassed from you walking next to him outside in his world…. Ask him just to engage for a while and will relaxes him a pit and he will start as if you are his wife, then he myth show some mistakes or start asking you things as you soon be husband and wife…. If he act the same and did not change with, then maybe he is a good guy. And confront him as well. You will not lose anything if you tell him what you feel or say people telling and I don't believe them….
Hope you found that useful. Good luck from Morocco 🇲🇦