Am moving to Da Nang this July (2021)

My question is : Does anyone know cool place about 1.5 hours from Da Nang somewhere away from tourists? On beach would be nice but not mandatory. Thanks Tex

texhamptoncom wrote:

My question is : Does anyone know cool place about 1.5 hours from Da Nang somewhere away from tourists? On beach would be nice but not mandatory. Thanks Tex

Yes, although the availability of services (groceries, coffee shops, etc) is very limited in the Tam Thanh (Painted Mural Village) area of Tam Kỳ, Quảng Nam province.

https://gordythomas.files.wordpress.com/2021/04/screenshot_20210418-121255_maps-01.jpeg

Tam Thanh at Tam Kỳ on Google Maps

However, fresh fruits, vegetables and meats/fish/seafood are available at the local market.

I don't want to promote specific businesses, but there are a couple that can be helpful to you if you are planning to visit the area.

Send me a private message if you want more information.

texhamptoncom wrote:

Am moving to Da Nang this July (2021)

If you don't mind me asking what type of visa will get you into Vietnam from the US in July of 2021?

My mother would also want to visit me at DN from france, BUT according to the french consulate no tourist visa will be granted before october minimum