Mothers Day

I know that Mother's Day is not a recognized holiday in vn but has anyone seen anything for the upscale Mother's Day dinner? I'm searching but don't find anything.

I know that Mother's Day is not a recognized holiday in vn but has anyone seen anything for the upscale Mother's Day dinner? I'm searching but don't find anything.

-@mitsmaak

Not really "upscale", but "Diner 66 Danang" was a great option for us on Christmas Day, and Scott (the American owner) is having this promotion on Sunday:

Show Your Mom Some Love This Mother's Day With A Special Brunch At Diner 66:
We're so grateful for all the moms out there who do so much for their families. That's why we're offering a 15% discount for moms and kids who rock their funniest, most outrageous pajamas to brunch on Mother's Day!
Come on down and enjoy our delicious brunch menu in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. It's the perfect way to celebrate Mom and all she does. Please make reservations for an exceptional dining experience.
Happy Mother's Day from Diner 66!

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT THIS. CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY THROUGH GOOGLE MAPS OR FB IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS.

As for our family, I'll be taking us to a special dinner in the Sushi TAMAHIME restaurant located within the Da Nang Mikazuki Resort on Đà Nẵng Bay.

If you really want to go top shelf and memorable, contact the Citron Restaurant in the InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort.

If it was me/us and I was limited to the general An Thượng tourist area, I'd likely choose Nhà hàng Ngon Thị Hoa for great Vietnamese food in a beautiful setting or the Golden Meat House, which is hands down the most amazing Korean BBQ restaurant I've experienced in all of Vietnam, with very attentive staff who will prepare & serve everything for you, and you can choose from standard cuts of meat or premium options.

Cheers!

@OceanBeach92107 Thanks very much for the detailed reply! Much appreciation for your knowledge of Da Nang !

@mitsmaak

There is a "Woman's Day celebrated here in VN. Appears there are multple days listed. One is as follows:

https://north-vietnam.com/vietnamese-womens-day/

mAC

@Mac68

But, not all VN women are mothers.

Mother or not, the VN woman certainly deserves her own special day.

(so unlike the west, where nowadays not all "mothers" are women)