Looking for wife material in DaNang

Hi.  I live in DaNang. 

I am retired.

I meet a lot of wonderful women.  All seem to be with a husband. 

I have several friends, but nobody can introduce.

I am caught between the "too young," and "too old" groups.

I am retired, income is fine.  I do not want the girls who have left a guy, nor the older ones who are unacceptable to men. 

Introduction requests have been given to friends, but nobody can find a good woman for me.

I detest smoking and loud everything. I am well educated, know a bit about Asia, and am kind and truthful.

I do not go to bars.

I just cannot meet a quality lady, who is available.

I live in Da Nang.  I like Da Nang. 

I am a Christian.

Do I have a solution?

I am bored and/or lonely, at times.

I have considered working, but nobody wants to pay a decent salary.

I have considered hiring an assistant, but that idea went into airspace.

Hi.  I'm Bazza.  Let me paraphrase that post.

I prefer to live in life.  Wherever I am.

Retired?  I have never been so busy.   But I prefer to wear out,
..not rust out...

I meet a lot of friendly people.  Who I find interesting.
But then, I smile a lot...  Interested people are interesting,
so without imposing, I comment on their virtues.

I make a lot of friends by being one.
Without looking for an advantage for me.
All too often, serendipity strikes...

There is no "Too".   We are all people, not numbers
on a biological clock.   But you already realise that.

I'm tired too.  With too much money.   But I give myself
by volunteering my time for others.   I have completion.

Sadly(?) I'm very tolerant.   So I see the good in others.
Nobody needs to find anyone for me.   People find me.

My body doesn't like smoking or alcohol.  I often wish
I could, for like noisy parties; great social lubricants. 

I know very little about anything.   I'm eager to learn stuff,
so I ask a lot of questions.  Lots of fools have answers.

I meet a lot of ladies.  But a lot want a walking ATM, so
I just offer my friendship.    Works for me.

I live on a pale blue dot.  Planet Earth.   Far better than
Uranus, where I'm from.   I love living here.

I guess I'm not religious; unless panpsychism counts?
(Everything is born in the well of eternity: so lies beyond
both good and evil)   I wish I could believe, but Be (a) Lie For..?
..No thanks..!

I found my solution in understanding we are all unique
so if I (wish I could!) become bored and lonely, it is the old
answer-in-the-question of myself, not others to entertain me.

So I often work alone, happily.   Assistance is good, but
serving others brings better rewards than money.  For me.

I am so grateful I am not you

* this might help

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F% … 7qPLmk6v0A

I have sent  you a PM

G'day Danang guy.

So ,,your a retired bloke in Vietnam having relationship issues. 😆😆😆

Reality's a bitch ain't it.

Maybe your aiming to high.??
-You don't want a second hand woman.
- you don't want a mature/older woman
- you want a Quality woman.

What if YOU are ( like a lot of us) second hand damaged goods, old & mature and maybe a few years past your  prime....( sub-prime Quality). 

You may have to settle for a woman that you are in the same category as and probably more compatible with.

Good luck with it.

join the local dating sites and be specific and fussy.
also get out, get social.. get met.
It takes work, time and patience.
Da Nang is a great place for this.
I envy your position. I WANT to be in Da Nang lady hunting.
I was there two months ago and found it very nice with plenty of smiling women... now am in Atlanta wishing to be back. You're in a great place for this.. so simply get off your butt and go get em.

It is a numbers thing. The more selective you are, the more you have to filter. The less attractive you are to your target, the more women will filter you. So, you just have to meet a lot, yeah? Get started.

How is your Vietnamese? Doesn't matter, you can always improve. You have money, so how about taking lessons. You could take weekly lessons, one a day, from seven different teachers. Don't hit on them, be friendly.

Like to teach? You can teach English, or just help practice conversation. Find students from ads or place ads. Teach for free to help them. Personal one on one activities are best for getting to know people.

Hang around the market, lot of women there. Smile, do you smile? How about other classes you can take? Go to the park and talk to old people. Eat or have coffee consistently at the same places until you become a regular. Practice your Vietnamese because not many foreigners are good at it and that will attract positive attention.

After you have an abundance of women in your life, you won't feel so anxious. Sure don't rush for the first one. Be friends first. Be charming. Meet their friends.

And so on. Just my 2000 VND.

Bazza139 wrote:

Hi.  I'm Bazza.  Let me paraphrase that post.

I prefer to live in life.  Wherever I am.

Retired?  I have never been so busy.   But I prefer to wear out,
..not rust out...

I meet a lot of friendly people.  Who I find interesting.
But then, I smile a lot...  Interested people are interesting,
so without imposing, I comment on their virtues.

I make a lot of friends by being one.
Without looking for an advantage for me.
All too often, serendipity strikes...

There is no "Too".   We are all people, not numbers
on a biological clock.   But you already realise that.

I'm tired too.  With too much money.   But I give myself
by volunteering my time for others.   I have completion.

Sadly(?) I'm very tolerant.   So I see the good in others.
Nobody needs to find anyone for me.   People find me.

My body doesn't like smoking or alcohol.  I often wish
I could, for like noisy parties; great social lubricants. 

I know very little about anything.   I'm eager to learn stuff,
so I ask a lot of questions.  Lots of fools have answers.

I meet a lot of ladies.  But a lot want a walking ATM, so
I just offer my friendship.    Works for me.

I live on a pale blue dot.  Planet Earth.   Far better than
Uranus, where I'm from.   I love living here.

I guess I'm not religious; unless panpsychism counts?
(Everything is born in the well of eternity: so lies beyond
both good and evil)   I wish I could believe, but Be (a) Lie For..?
..No thanks..!

I found my solution in understanding we are all unique
so if I (wish I could!) become bored and lonely, it is the old
answer-in-the-question of myself, not others to entertain me.

So I often work alone, happily.   Assistance is good, but
serving others brings better rewards than money.  For me.

I am so grateful I am not you

* this might help

Someone buy this man a beer.

Any old dude after a young chick is likely to end up with a gold digger or a serious case of disappointment.

I'm married so don't have that problem but, should that relationship end for any reason, I'm lucky enough to be a very handsome chick magnet.
The fact I'm old, fat, uncool, make smelly noises from my trousers, and find electronics the stuff of absorbing conversation doesn't mean I won't advertise myself as the best thing since sliced bread and just wait for a load of red hot women to hammer at my door in the hope I'll choose one of them as my personal cook, cleaner and bed warmer.
I fully expect to have to look after any future lady well, probably to the point where the ATM tells me to get lost, that likely being the day before she does.

..enter the Famous Fred...

Tickle, Tease & Tweak.   All in One

A Messiah for middle-aged muddlers..?

Follow Fred, O Unworthy ones...     :thanks:

Don't set standards. The right woman will find you and/or vice versa  :)

Lineinhcmc wrote:

There ya go Bazza,

You may have met your soul mate. 😉❤️

She's got you thinking hasn't she (he) maybe.

Lol, I like this forum. It's so cool and real lol.

Yogi007 wrote:
Lineinhcmc wrote:

There ya go Bazza,

You may have met your soul mate. 😉❤️

She's got you thinking hasn't she (he) maybe.

she is a she, and she is not interested ;)

Oh boy,,that's such a shame.

Your first post consisted of just four dots....

Bazza's  the cryptic guy around here.   I thought you guys/ gals would have a lot in common.  He's finally got some competition. 😆😆

Four dots.  ....     Mmmmm.

That's why he hasn't replied, he's studiously trying to join "the dots" and he will give you something to lose some sleep over. 😜

Welcome to the forum.

Hmnn...  Better to be cryptic than cynical..?

Yogi should not show his claws...

Boo Boo told me about Roy; and the heart of gold
which beats under cover of fur.   

But we all have a dark side.   Boo Boo's real name?

Bond.  James Bond.  (insert music!)       :idontagree:

Lol, you guys are funny but that's really cool🙂

If all else fails, I have a slightly used love doll given to me by my friend Abdul.

Yogi007 wrote:

Four dots.  ....     Mmmmm.

That's why he hasn't replied, he's studiously trying to join "the dots" and he will give you something to lose some sleep over. 😜

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, welcome to the forum.
Yogi is smarted than the average poster but clearly never served in the Royal signals.
Four dots is an "S", so I'm guessing you were either starting a possible word the OP is likely to say when he realises a gold digger has emptied his account, or perhaps the start of an order to an unwanted advance that was to continue with --- -.. off.
Please note - I may have lied as I could think of anything with an H at 4 in the morning.

WoW!   ..got a rise outa you too, Fred..?

..and at 4 in the morning..?   Secret signals?
Re morse perhaps.  Coding is not your forte' either...

Hate is a 4-letter word.  ..I doubt an SOS...

Or was it the blond locks that aroused you/r envy..?
Blond is not always Beauty.  Beauty not always nice.

I'll stay with the conspiracy theorists...      :blink:

I love the OP.  Ok, you are retired and have restrictions or standards on a Vietnamese wife?  You say you can't find a quality woman because they are either too young or to old and you do not want a woman who has left a man?  What planet have you been living? 

This is my opinion, based on my experiences in Vietnam.  Your retired and older and looking for a Vietnamese wife.  First question, why Vietnam?  Second question, how much do you know about Vietnamese culture and the women?  Based on your OP, I am assuming not much.  Why?  Because what I have experienced in Vietnam, most women who are older than 25 are either married or divorced with children.  The good women over age 25 are taken.  Do you think Vietnamese men or any man married to a good wife are stupid?  Of course not.  If they have a good wife, there are plenty of them, they are not going to divorce them.  Third question, can describe your definition of what is a quality woman that is wife material? 

If you meet older women, most of them are likely to be divorced and have kids.  To find an older Vietnamese women who has never married (e.g., never left a man) and with no children is like finding a needle in a haystack.  Since you do not want a young woman, you either need to educate yourself or realize what is in the realm of possibilities in Vietnam or you should consider looking elsewhere, unless you have a lot of time on your hands and consider yourself a lucky chap. 

I am sure there are older Vietnamese women who are divorced that would make lovely wives, but you seem to be stuck on a standard that is going to be very difficult to meet in Vietnam (i.e., not young, never married), quality wife material).  I am not saying it is not impossible but it is going to be very difficult and challenging for you in a country like Vietnam.  I have a friend here in the USA that spends a lot of time in Vietnam and he has the same problem.  He would like to meet and marry a Vietnamese woman, but he would prefer an older woman, but because they come with issues that life brings to most people around the world (e.g., marriage, divorce, kids), he prefers to remain single and have fun because he has already been through that with his previous wife. 

I wish you good luck in quest for a quality mate, but I think you need to spend some time and analyze your situation, what you have to offer and what is available in Vietnam.  Maybe you will get lucky and find an older Vietnamese woman that is wife material, never married and no children, but I doubt it.

vndreamer wrote:

I love the OP.  Ok, you are retired and have restrictions or standards on a Vietnamese wife?

Very nice post, but he might be as handsome and virile as I am so can afford to be fussy as hordes of girls are after his body..... or he has a fat sack of cash and that does in place of the rest.

Handsome and virile and fat cash would be a great plus when you love a guy. It's like "I want and need you because I love you" and not the other way around but I can't speak for other girls/ladies as each is individually different and so is men😀. I'm just happy I've found this forum.

You just keep hearing the " I wanna find a "GOOD ONE"  drivel coming out of these blokes in Asia looking for a wife.

And mostly from places like Thailand (  Pattaya 😬😬😜 ) Philippines , Vietnam & Cambodia.     These places are the "go to " destination of choice for sex tourists, cash strapped drunks, desperate & dateless bogans and serial divorcees.

And why.......Coz it's cheap and easy.   These blokes can get a beer for 50 cents and a hooker for $25.  Gee wow.

It's the CPI factor. The cheap beer index .  Wherever there's cheap booze , you'll find the sexually frustrated bogans with a few dollars to spare and cheap hookers sniffing around.

Have they looked at Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taipei etc...certainly more upmarket and some very nice ladies. But you will need to bring your "A" game and  an A grade budget.

Try showing a Tokyo lady a night on the town around GInza for $20.  Good luck with that.

Haven't these ****  looked at a map and seen where they are in the world. ??     

What do they say......if you spend peanuts you get monkeys.

So flash that cash kiddies....

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No foul language please

"What do they say......if you spend peanuts you get monkeys."

..yet you got pinched by Priscilla..?

Oh, the envy...........!!!             :mad:

There is a large difference between love because of a need

and

a need because of Love.

..but yeah, the money is good...      :idontagree:

Bazza139 wrote:

"What do they say......if you spend peanuts you get monkeys."

..yet you got pinched by Priscilla..?

Oh, the envy...........!!!             :mad:

His words were accurate but naughty.

Yogi is absolutely correct in his take on the situation. looking for wife 'material' is a perfect way to get used as a fool.

😳

I'd like to make it clear, I'm not denigrating Asian women.
I'm very lucky to have met a really nice woman and she's a good person.

I've known her 4 years and never a problem.  That's because we put the "cards on the table" from the outset.   Drew the line in the sand as far as expectations go and that's that.

Don't need or want to marry, don't want kids ( got those already ) and we have our own space and live separately.    She's just down the road, and alls good. 

I've had women move in , but they cramp Yogi's style and most of them were more trouble than a second hand lawn mower.

@ Yogi, you may just be stating your opinion and it depends on how the reader will take it. I personally believe though that Asian women should not be stereo-typed as women who are after money or any of that sort as you will find those kind in any other nationalities too.

Or maybe I'm wrong? Peace  ;)

@ Connie & Yogi

"As you seek, so shall you find"

Works for me...

So they say. I'm too cautious to seek lol but I'm glad it works for you  :)

Hi Connie,
It's all very simple.  As far back as the caveman days the woman mainly tended the cave and feed the baby . .    To enable that to  happen the Neanderthal  had to go out with a wooden club and "provide" for the family.     If he came back empty handed, they starved.

So, any woman , anywhere in the world that wants to mother a child ( which is normal) and live comfortably  will certainly want a good provider during those early years at least.     Once the kids are self sufficient , the importance of the Neanderthal being the provider is negligible . 

That's why you see a lot of marriage separations at that stage in peoples lives.  They simply don't " need" each other anymore.  If there's no "love glue" holding the the marriage together it's curtains for some people.

But getting back to Vietnam ( yogi does get side tracked)  whose fault is it when older foreign man come here flashing the cash to gain the attention of much younger women.  I see that all the time.   There's not a hope in hell that they'll get that attention otherwise. And that goes for any country.

Do you think those "bimbos" riding around in flash cars sitting beside 70 year old men on the French Riviera are are besotted with the old guy or attracted to the car and the cash.

Some one has to bait  the hook to catch the fish.

That's the game of life, and guess what??     NONE of us will get out of this game alive.

So play hard kiddies.

Do you think those "bimbos" riding around in flash cars sitting beside 70 year old men on the French Riviera are are besotted with the old guy or attracted to the car and the cash.

if the guy is 70 and the lady is 20, am so sure she's attracted to the car and the cash  :D

conniesky wrote:

if the guy is 70 and the lady is 20, am so sure she's attracted to the car and the cash  :D

I think so too...

Mmmm.....Roy is holidaying on the French Riviera ..
Yogi better ring him and tell him to piss that shiela off.

That's Yogi's cash Roy's spending on his little sojourn.

Yogi knows his stuff, but these things are...

..Bearly understood by far too many minions...    :blink:

😆😆  that's why your here Bazz. 

It's a very important time of the year for Yogi.   Apart from Festivus on the 23rd, (and Yogi does have an aluminium pole set up,). Google Festivus for those non Festivus types, otherwise it's Festivus for the rest of us.

Apart from the airing of grievances & feats of strength Yogi has incorporated the " CULLING OF THE DEAD WOOD" into the festivities at this time of year.

I usually email all of the " dead wood" in my life and advise them whether or not they made the CULL.   

Bazza ,,Yogi  is pleased to advise that you made the Cull.   Not many do.

Unfortunately for Roy ( not his real name) if he doesn't call back he's in grave danger of missing the Cull.
His real name is Jeeves, but he didn't think anyone would be live him when he applied for the job.

## FOOTNOTE..
Yogi would like to apologise to moderators for any of the above content deemed to be Off Topic.

Yer rong, Yogi!

Many moderators enjoy a good giggle too

..although imagining you pole-dancing...???

(pardon me; I feel nauseous all of a sudden...)     :huh:

Lol! Let Yogi try and show his acrobatic moves then you judge😄

No need to apologise Yogi.

As the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine, and laughter makes the world go round.

I suffer from vertigo so pole dancing is definite out for me !!

Closed