Questions and Clarrification

Hello, my name is Melanie currently living here in the philippines. I am very curious of this. Is it realy true that the Filipino au pairs are ban in France? Or both of this? Can somebody answer my questions regarding to this.
Thankyou,

Hello Melanie,

There is no age or nationality condition.

The au pair employee is a family employee hired by a private employer to perform tasks at home (cleaning, ironing, childcare, etc.). He receives a salary composed exclusively of benefits in kind (accommodation, food, etc.).

The collective agreement defines a fixed estimate of benefits in kind:
- € 4.70 per meal
- 71 € per month for housing
If the real value of the benefits provided is greater than these amounts (in particular with regard to accommodation), it must be specified in the employee's employment contract. It is then this real value which is taken into account to determine the base of the contributions due by the individual employer.

In all cases, the remuneration of the au pair employee cannot be lower than the minimum wage set by the collective agreement or the minimum wage.

The individual employer must issue a payslip to his employee mentioning the representative value of the benefits in kind.

An employment contract is established between the individual and the employee. It comes under the national collective agreement of the employees of the private employer.

In fact, the problem is different. On the one hand, there are the "employers" who demand too much. And on the other hand, a lot of aupairs who go underground ...

I am so sad about what they said to me that Filipino au pairs currently in the philippines are not allowed to go in france directly. I cant find any Facts about this news.

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/phhttps://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualite … avel#from6

What you heard is just a rumor or fake news

Well there is still the travel ban in place.

Travellers to or from countries outside the European area:

As part of the state of health emergency in France, entry into the national territory from countries other than those of the European area (Member States of the European Union as well as Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, the Vatican and Switzerland) and other than Australia, South Korea, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Singapore is only allowed on the basis of compelling reasons.

These overriding reasons do not apply to French people, their spouses and children, nor to nationals of the European area as well as to their spouses and children who have their main residence in France or who are traveling in transit through France to their main residence in a country in the European area or in the country of which they are nationals.

To attest to one of these compelling reasons, a declaration of honour can be downloaded from the Ministry of the Interior website. (External link) It must be presented to the transport company upon boarding the flight and must be accompanied by the appropriate supporting documents.