Hi everyone!

This is Manitra.
I live in France and am looking for true, long lasting friendship.
I can speak French and English.
Hope you would write to me.
manitra

Hi Manitra,

Whats up? why u searching true friend i dont know? Please let me know about your profile, i want to know r u male or female ? student or Job holder? what do u do? everything about u,

Enamul

Dear Concern,

Please let me know about ur program?

Enamul

Hiiii,

Would like to know more about you. Assure you a good and healthy friendship from My side. I am working with a Logistic Company in Dubai as a logistics Manager.

Rgds,
Sanjay.

Boujour Manitra de Marseille :D I am new here as well. Anyway, nice to meet all you guy. :D

Regards,

Pattira

Hello Pattira and manitra.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

@ manitra: i've moved your message to the France Forum for better networking.

Thanks.

Karen :)

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

hello

@ imranfreeman -> Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Thanks. Karen :)

Hi Karen.  Sure!

I am 49 years old and have lived in France for 14 years.  I'm married to a Dutchman.  I teach English to adults and adolescents in term time.  We have a lovely holiday cottage that we renovated and rent out to people for their holidays.  I also cook for the guests and take portrait photographs. My husband is a translator.  And he manages various properties for people, also project managing their renovations.

The last page of my blog tells you more!

We love living in France and consider ourselves to be very lucky.

What about you?  Venetia

I just saw where you are from.  We have a great friend who is across the lane at the moment.  She lives in Guadaloupe and her daughters speak Creole too. Have a good day, Venetia

hi karan,thanks for your reply.you want to know about me more ok.my name is imran,i'm from bangladesh.i stay here in paris two years,before i come here i live in london i study there when i finish study then i move here.at the moment my don't have job.i'm looking for any kind of job.i very lonely i want to meet new people,make friend around the world.i still haven married

Hi i am daljit i live in paris i speking english and little franch and i am intresting......      ........

Hi dear how are you