Vegan and Palinka meet Feb 4th at VIVA VEGANO

https://bucharestmeetup.files.wordpress.com/2021/02/d6c3a0a3-35a5-45b0-9a29-6bfb6e9f4b40.jpg?strip=info&w=1500

https://scontent.fotp3-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/144962747_3234267733341485_1538642620031078494_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=2&_nc_sid=340051&_nc_eui2=AeHC5J6Aj-4iuNWuDC2jxC4T041_z9Eh08zTjX_P0SHTzPSD-w8a0e9dKGfS9jNlbqh9upM6s2v6KMq7Hn1yBoUF&_nc_ohc=fg3u-r6xPhAAX_ZpU2I&_nc_ht=scontent.fotp3-3.fna&oh=0159caa0d94e05defde2294400afe893&oe=603FC3E1
It was PikaKlara, the best burger in town. The pic is from a meet last year.
Now the place is called Viva Vegano as Stephan the owner believes we should all try to be vegetarians.He claims he can cook vegetarian meals that are better than meat. Can this be true ?

Next meet @ Viva Vegano on Thursday the 4th.

https://www.expat.com/en/events/europe/ … egano.html

Oh. There will be palinka, to compensate if you do not believe Stephan.
#bucarest #bucharest #bucharestlife #expatbucharest #bucharestmeetup #bucarestfrancais #bucharestexpat

Is this legal and, if it is, is it wise?
I understood the country has strict covid regulations, but they might well have changed by now.

Fred wrote:

I understood the country has strict covid regulations, but they might well have changed by now.

No law against any kind of LGBT themed social events as long as they're decent.

Edit: oh you mean with regards to the pandemics? Several cities have opened up in Romania, bars, restaurants might be open, the regulations depend on the actual city...

If it is LGBT, I had no clue.
Makes no difference as it's the covid thing, not sexuality .. or vegitarianism.
If it's legal, it's down to how individuals think as far as its wisdom is concerned.  Personally, I'm unsure it's a good idea, but others might well disagree.

I'm yet to meet a man that is vegan and straight... But I'm going off-topic.

Yes, you're right, even if you can, does not mean you should in times like these.

Fred wrote:

Don't know about legal; as for wise, it has a flatlining infection and death rate over the past fortnight; that said it's overall rate is pretty low.  I wouldn't go, but I'm not a vegan either.

Looks like a lot of fun.  I see the pic is from last year. Are you still allowed to socialize without masks and distancing?

All the best.

Without masks yes, it is legal in the restaurant, although you have to put it when you enter or when you go to the toilet.
We are washing our hands, do not drink from someone else's glass, keep distance, not kissing each other on the lips etc.
It is not a LGBT event.
Of course, there is a risk, so if one thinks it is unwise....why should one attend ?

Its unclear to me what the issue is and what is really the agenda. People sitting at the same table? sexuality ? if being vegan is wise ? Or perhaps if the press is telling the truth. Take your pick.
The woman who gave her phone number and said she was a realtor to someone asking about Acapulco seemed like an issue. Also the member who bad mouthed others with different opinions about the pandemic while clearly providing propaganda  was an issue.
People sharing a table ? not so much.