Changing Address Confusion

Hello, I am a German Citizen living in Romania with a Registration Certificate. Currently residing in Ploiesti, I am going to be moving to Bucharest.
The owners of the place that I will be moving to are giving me a hard time with the lease.
I am moving with my girlfriend, which is a Romanian Citizen.
The owners are refusing to put my name on the contract because I am not a Romanian Citizen. Yet, I pay the majority of the bills as well as control all the services, such as internet, t.v., phone, etc.
I am pretty sure I would need to present a lease to the immigration office when submitting a change of address. I also feel like it would be required for me to submit a change of address since I am moving to a different county.
I do not pay taxes in Romania, as I do not work or earn income here. Though, I am registered with ANAF because that was a requirement to receive my Registration Certificate.

Is the change of address required for the Registration Certificate?

I do know. That a tenancy agreement is needed. I was there this morning changing my paper one. I know the new EU rules. And documents u need. As paper ones will be gone by end of year. You need..
bank statement.
Medical insurance.
Tenancy agreement.
Originals and copies.

Copy of passport and your certificate of registrare. And originals.

They then take photo and fingerprints.Then u return 1mnth later with paper they giveuu and your cert of registrar.

HHope this helps..

Also just to change address the above plus new form
you need to do all

Hello,

You do need to have your name on the contract (a rental contract or a "contract de comodat", both are accepted by the Immigration Office).
Maybe the owner needs to know that you are going to pay the taxes for the contract (around 200 lei at the notary), they only have to go with you to there and sign.
There are no taxes they need to pay to Anaf/the government if you do a contract the comodat.
If they don't want to do it, find another apartment. Most owners are willing to do it, but there are still some who think they need to pay taxes to Anaf for this income, etc,.

Laura St wrote:

There are no taxes they need to pay to Anaf/the government if you do a contract the comodat.

This is tax evasion and carries heavy fines.  :top:

No, it's not. Check out the legislation or call a notary to find out more. The Immigration office will also tell you that you need to choose one of these two, as the rights/responsibilities of the owner/tenant are different on these two types of contracts.
We chose to do a contract the comodat when they told me this, and it was fine for us, tenants, as well as for the owners.

Laura St wrote:

No, it's not. Check out the legislation or call a notary to find out more. Also, the Immigration office tell you that you need to choose one of these two, as the rights/responsibilities of the owner/tenant are different on these two types of contracts.

You pay the landlord a rent, he doesn't pay taxes and you become an accomplice by signing the agreement that he's letting you stay in his apartment for free.

This is my last reply on this topic. We have discussed this with the Immigration office in Bucharest in January 2016 and in  July 2020 when we changed the address, and their requirements are the same. We chose one of the two options that the Immigration office offered. I am pretty sure that they follow the law, and they know what a contract de comodat means for each part involved.
Among the papers required for issuing a new permis de sedere or an updated one, if contract de comodat chosen, it needs to be one "conform codului civil" and legalized by a notary.