Residency card

I have temporary family member resident card for one year and my wife romanian I want to ask after this can I aplay for residents card I'm jordenian citizen and I want to ask if I want to visit European countries did I need visa
Thanks.

Hawammdeh wrote:

I have temporary family member resident card for one year and my wife romanian I want to ask after this can I aplay for residents card I'm jordenian citizen and I want to ask if I want to visit European countries did I need visa
Thanks.

Hello and welcome!

When your Permis de Sedere temporara is getting close to expiration, you can renew it if you are still married and present in the country.  As for traveling, if you are traveling with your wife, generally you do not need a visa; however if you wish to travel alone you may be required depending on the country you want to visit.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thanks and I married for almost 6 year and I have one kids and know I want to live here and I want to know when I changed the permis sedere tomprara thay well change just for one year or more

Thanks again

Hawammdeh wrote:

Thanks and I married for almost 6 year and I have one kids and know I want to live here and I want to know when I changed the permis sedere tomprara thay well change just for one year or more

Thanks again

It will only be for up to 1 year, until you reach 5 years here...then you can apply for permanent residency card (valid 10 years)

Romaniac

You can be given a permis de ședere card for 5 years as well.  The government apparently has the right to decide whether to give the card for one year or 5 years.  I would guess with your long marriage you would get the 5 year. 
I currently hold a 5 year permis de ședere card with similar circumstances to you.  You have been married longer than me and I have no children either.

Ok because what I know thay well give me after this one year and I don't know how

The validity of Permis de sedere can range from 6 months till 5 years and is given based on your citizenship.

Hi I am a Pakistani citizen married to Romanian citizen living in Romania, we got married in Pakistan after we move in Romania ,my question is I applied for Romanian temp residence permit about 2 and half months but still I did not get any reply can any one tell me normally how long they take time to issue and how long for , thanks in advance

Permis de sedere applications usually take 90 days for processing. Don't panic just yet and if you don't hear anything for the next 2 or 3 weeks then you may go ahead and give them a call.

Mann123 wrote:

Hi I am a Pakistani citizen married to Romanian citizen living in Romania, we got married in Pakistan after we move in Romania ,my question is I applied for Romanian temp residence permit about 2 and half months but still I did not get any reply can any one tell me normally how long they take time to issue and how long for , thanks in advance

You should be hearing something soon, it usually doesn't take 90 days.  According to the law, the file is supposed to be resolved within 30 days from submission, though it can be extended if additional verification is required (interviews/home visits).  You should contact them to inquire.

If approved, your card will be for one year.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thanks for your reply , they visit our house 2 time already first time they came after one month when I applied and second time in second month after applied now is 2 and half months butt still not get any response , what you think every thing is gona b ok ?

Mann123 wrote:

Thanks for your reply , they visit our house 2 time already first time they came after one month when I applied and second time in second month after applied now is 2 and half months butt still not get any response , what you think every thing is gona b ok ?

Only way to know is to ask them directly :) They make the decision.  How did the home visits go?  They do have up to 90 days to decide, as they must verify it is not a marriage of convenience (OUG 194/2004 art 51).

Thanks I will contact directly , the first home visit they came about 1pm me and my spouse was at home that time they check our room and documents , and second time they came around 9 in morning we was at home that time as well they just check our passports and ask for some evidence for our realtionships , after a week we provide them 150 picture we where both in uk, Pakistan and Romania last 2 years our relationship and we also give them our joint bank and bills to prove we where live in uk and Pakistan together.

If your marriage is not a marriage of convenience then you do not have to worry about anything.

Which countries  don't require a visa if you travel without wife?

Hi good day..can someone help me and enlighten about permis de sedere..i have permis de sedere which gonna expire soon..in my case im not in Romania as this moment which is my problem..since the covid 19 hits us i did not come to Romania..but last December 2020 we visited Romania after that i go with my romanian husband in other country..so,i just wanna ask if ever i renew and immigration did not renew me again can i apply again for family reunification in the future?..because of this pandemic we decided to be together because my husband cannot go back in Romania to visit so we decided to be together..can i apply again a visa for family reinification in the future if we decided to settle in Romania?please help  me with this situation..thanks a lot