New members of the Chile forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Chile forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Chile if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi. I am an old member but I will introduce myself again. My name is Mahmoud. I married and travelled to chile in 2019. Had to return back to Egypt to finish documents for the pharmacy licence to be able to work in chile but I couldn't go back again because of Covid.

WE are considering Chile to be an Expat from the US

Hello trishtrixie,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Could you please tell us more about you?

How can we assist you?

Cheers,

Cheryl

expat from USA living in vina del mar.

I am looking to move to Chile but would like some information on housings, doctors and shopping.

before you move to a place you have to visit that place. housing is cheap, food is expensive, and as for health insurance it depends on your status in Chile. but i thunk you can get good insurance for about 50 dolars a month.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey all. Living in Chile from the US. Was normally on All Chile but migrated over here. Hope everyone is doing well.

curtez

Hello Curtez,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for joining us here.

Do you have any questions, or topics you want to discuss? If so, please go ahead and start new threads on the Chile forum.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Is there much of a British community in Chile?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969271

Thanks!

Closed