Church

Are there any ex-pat and/or english speaking churches in the Vina del Mar/Valparaiso area? Or does anyone know of a current directory where one can find churches?  I've been having a really hard time trying to find anything online; any help would be much appreciated!

Karen
What my wife and I have done is to do a search on churches on GoogleMaps for the area in question. Often the churches that come up will have a website and you can go there to find times for services.
We're Catholic but have Protestant friends that did the same thing in Santiago.
We'll be in Valpairaso from this coming Wednesday through next Monday. Send me a private message if you'd like to meet up with Laurie and I. We often go to services with friends of other denominations.
We also find going to church is just part of our language intensive here in Chile :-)
><YiJC>

Thank you so much! But it sounds like I'll be arriving right after you leave! :-(
I will take your helpful advice.  I don't mind going to a Spanish speaking service so I'll end up doing that if I can't find an english speaking church to go to.  I'm also not sure how to private message someone on this forum; turns out I'm the Forrest Gump of technology... haha.  But if I can figure it out, I would like to keep in touch.
Thank you again!

Karen