Notarizing an English language document

Hello I would appreciate if someone can give me some advice. I am a USA citizen small business owner planning to marry my Moroccan fiancé. We have decided to do a pre nup however my fiancé does not know where to find an English language notary  to notarized her signature can someone give us any tips. She is in Fes

Hello,

Moroccan notaries can only authenticate, draft or witness documents in either arabic or french. However, to better understand your requirement, is it a document required for your american marriage process ? or Moroccan ? for the first case, your fiancee can explain to the notary the purpose of the document so that he can draft it and ensure to have both parties understand it by having a sworn translator assist you. afterwards you may translate the document into english for any use by US authorities.
For Moroccan (muslim) marriage, there is a possibility to do a kind of prenup which is an addendum to the marriage contract and where spouses agree on any aspects they want especially assets management, or any dowry fractioning. this is to be drafted by the "Adoul" which is the traditional notary empowered to authenticate marriages before Moroccan courts.

I hope this helps