A New Member in These Boring Days Lockdown in Istanbul

It is only us who are bored to death because all places of entertainment were closed across Istanbul due to the Covid-19 pandemic. I know it is the most healthy way to keep social distance and we totally agree on the importance of wearing masks. However, all these measures are quite loose in the metro, on streets, during flights and the other public transportation ways, but rather rigid only in night clubs, aquaparks, and while drinking alcohol, huh?  What hypocrisy... I missed reggae dancing with dudes, funny weekend parties, and all other things that we, me and hubby, left in Belgium :/  Anyway, just I got something off my chest as a housewife who felt stacked at home in Istanbul.

hey ı am kindly understand you.  you will be able to get a friend in istanbul and having a fun ,drinking alcohol even dancing. to be honest you would not find yet a friend which is closed as a character.however try to find an easy way to get a lots fun in Istanbul.

Oh my gosh! That's me talking right there. Those are my words, every one of them:) Generally, dancing is my stress reliever. When I take over the dance floor in the midst  of happy and ‘high' guys, the music casts a spell on my soul and dopamine flow in my blood stream takes control of me. This is when my stress goes up in flames. Literally, I dance off my stress:)
However, during this times  of constantly increasing stress, with the COVID going on,  where  I need my stress reliever(music and dance) more than ever, I feel like  ‘ I am lashed and I can't cry about it'.  :dumbom:
Tell me, how have you been coping with it so far. Would you?

Dear Boris,

Indeed, it was not about "getting a friend" what I addressed in my message, Instead, I posed a sincere question about why Turkish policymakers seem to be obsessed with the entertainment sector in particular but not with the mass transportation, inter-city touristic activities, nor huge crowds in the working places.

Dear Nawaf123,

To cope with this extraordinary situation, we regularly take a long walk across the coastline every evening. In my opinion, dancing and drinking are social activities otherwise the former looks madness by oneself and the latter gives rise to be alcoholic :) It is very fun to do sports and drink with my hubby but he also admits not being a good dancer lol.

Taking a stroll along the coastline is relaxing and invigorating at the same time. Me personally, in my free time I tend to jog in the trees, and whenever I go the forest, I shout out loud on top of my lungs. These are other coping techniques I have come to adopt.
In my opinion, to dance doesn't necessarily mean you should know a particular type of dance. If you can move your limbs, shake your ass up and down, and your head side to side, I think you're good to let any music possess you  :top: you just have to let go of your mind and and follow the rhythm, and you'll be amazed how far the music will take you  :) . Do you have a particular dance you favorite?