Hi everyone I've moved to Turkey from London recently

Hi All,

I am in here,Turkey for 2 weeks. I have lived in London for several years then we came here for good. I want to meet and keep in touch with all expats. I'm going to miss my lovely, green, peaceful London so much. I hope Turkey will be good for us.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Welcome to Expat.com hic ;)

Hello;

Welcome to istanbul, I hope you adapt as soon as possible and enjoy it.

Best wishes

Welcome to Turkey.. Where do you live in Turkey? just been to london it was so white and pretty just before christmas..and cold too!

let me know if you need any assitance!

Hello,
I'm hoping to move to Turkey from the U.S. but am waiting for my employer to sponsor me and assist me in obtaining a work permit.  I have been waiting since November 2010.

Can you share a little information or what your experience has been so far?

Happy New Year!

hi my friend. first let me tell you welcome to Turkey. I am from Turkey and from izmir city. I have never been to London before but I can assure you you will love here. I am an english teacher if you want we can meet I can show you around. good luck to you in turkey.

Hi I am wishing you best of everythink in Turkey I am from Turkey i lived in USA for 20 years i came back to Turkey for good I am still trying to adjust i understand abouth your feeling any way good luck....

Hi every one I was wonduring there is any activity going on in Istanbul

what kind of activities you are looking for?

hic wrote:

Hi All,

I am in here,Turkey for 2 weeks. I have lived in London for several years then we came here for good. I want to meet and keep in touch with all expats. I'm going to miss my lovely, green, peaceful London so much. I hope Turkey will be good for us.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Please try to go to Anatolian side bagdat street and coast area- sahilyolu- where is beautiful peacefull and greener . from bostanci sea side go to buyuk ada - princess island in a sunny day where is gorgeous . i am moving from london to istanbul as well with kids around june . i ll be there anatolian side suadiye sahil - coast area if u need anything pls e-mail me [email protected]
loves

hi mate first of all welcome to Turkey. I can easily understand what r u talking about because i have just came back to Istanbul from london .)) thats why i know what u mean.))

I am agree with Duggan i strongly suggest to visit Anatolian side. I live in anatolian side ciftehavuzlar. it is really close to beach side and it is beatiful.

if u wanna visit here i can help u mate and bring your swimsuit.))

Hi
Me and my family will be moving to Istanbul later in the year, we are currently looking for apartments in the city close to my place of work which is in Ortakoy.  Are there any areas of the city that you would recommend or any areas that we should stay away from?