Need Professional Assistance

Good Day

Well right how I am in Pakistan but willing to come to Turkey along with my wife.

Will you please guide, help me and tell me either its easy to live and get proper job in turkey on spouce Visa or difficult.

How is the living in turkey for foreigners.
What are the chances of getting jobs in Turkey - Istanbul. Which language is used for communication.

I can wait for your reply as its been a great help from your side and I will be grateful for  your assistance.

Regards

Well I like these type of forums very much in which people pretend to help humanity.    Wonderful.

Great spirit.

Regards

Hi and welcome to Expat.com OpportuneConsultant!

Your post has been moved to the Turkey forum for better visibility.
As for replies maybe you should be a little more patient ;)

Good luck
Armand

Hi Opportunecons,
Istanbul is being charmful for foreighners nowadays. So we welcome you too:).
I have lived in different countries including your own. What I have experienced and its the case for Turkey aswell, if you have experience in a specific field and want to continoue in that field you will be succesfull. If you have enough capital to start a bussiness and be patient enough to wait for the results again it might work. Otherwise getting job without speaking local lang. is difficult. There is still official projedures to talk about...

living in lebanon and thinkinv about moving to turkey ... i need advice . can we manage to live and settle there ? please help me know ,regards to the situation of my country .

Hi Doa,
Its not easy to generelize the matter. It very much depends on your financial, cultural etc. situation. But I can say that the most similar nation to our in the middle east is Lebanon if that will solve your conscience.

Hello all..
istanbul is a touristic place and some people speak english,
but for a professional career you need to learn Turkish well..
exclusions are maybe pilot , english teacher, etc.
work visa is not hard to get as i know..