Any body knows website for Nanny or babysitters job in Turkey?

i am a nanny/babysitter/house helper looking for a job in turkey  is there any one who has information ?
thanks

Hi mekerere,

Do not hesitate to create your CV and to post and ad in the Jobs in Turkey section.

Good luck.

Sarvesh

I did but no output

just google it, there are several web sites..

i tried a lot but i couldn't fine any important website

of course there is not many websites which are looking for nanny or babysitter.
but there are many international sites which supply nanny or babysitter other than similar jobs such like caregiver or aupair.
i cannot send you personal message, your private messaging system is disabled, so i cannot give you the links which is not allowed to share here in public.

ived been trying also to find that website for Caregiver or babysitter but i cannot find it.

Hello Mekerere
Tries to au pair.com
Every day families are in demand for nanny
Good luck

yes  my private sms is disabled i dont know why

go to privacy settings to enable it.

Hi! Teyzesizsiniz.com and bakiciburada.com ara good sites to start with.

thank you very much

Hello

I am moving from qatar to istanbul and want to bring our domestic helper along. Does anyone know of any agency that can help with domestic helper/nanny visas. And what are the associated costs and salary for live-in domestic helpers in turkey.

Thanks

Hi! I pay 700 dollars to our Filipina live-in nanny. And another 100 as allowance for the weekend trip to city - per month. 800 is also common but not more than that as recently the dollar increased too much as compared to Turkish liras.

Please contact if your still interested in the job
Iam moving for Istanbul in few days for the full summer

Hi,
Are you still available, a Sudanese family is moving here in two weeks and looking for a full time person? Please send me private message so that we can communicate

Elfatih

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi.. Have been following this conversation and am also currently looking for a job in Turkey, what are procedures for a kenyan applicant..

https://www.evdekibakicim.com/https://www.bakiciburada.com/

Thank you zisant

Yes, i can arrange babysitters or nanny job for you. Where are you in turkey. It is my work to arrange house kerping, nanny and babysitter staff.

Hello, please can you help me throw those international webs site,

I live in turkey istanbul too and i want a babysitter job pleasee

Hi

This post mey be helpful for you.

https://yabangee.com/choosing-housekeep … -istanbul/

Best regards

HI my pleasure to be in this  forum, lam an expert carer, housekeeper nanny, a person who loves  elderly, sickly and kids and animals lover,I got  passion in this fields iam a quick learner and any opportunity iam able  to take over with minimal supervision, I speak fluent English and German beginner, lam willing to relocate to Turkey Europe Asia or any chances offered in any country, your  response will be highly appreciated, feel free to contact me through my email address  thank you.
@Kenyabahrainsitter If you have German skills you have a good chance in Turkey (of course a lot of bureaucracy), but so many old (very old) |German expats who need support. In my view more than average salary (EUR 400 pm) is realistic for many. Still if you would have German skills in Germany things would potentially better.
I get worse over time (as everybody) and might need a nurse (not my wife full time)
Still for career (if speaking German) so good chances in EU (which might be better), but chances in Turkey as well.