Lebanese and Filipino Citizen Marriage in Riyadh

Hello.  My boyfriend and I am planning to get married.  However, the Philippine Embassy only solemnize marriage between Filipino couple.  In the Lebanese Embassy, they could only register marriage, and solemnizing marriage is not mentioned in their website.  Could anyone tell me what we should do to get married here in Riyadh?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Woww.. congratulations dear.. wish you both a happy life and to grow up next to each other.

Its simple you can  ask direct your inquiry to Philippine Embassy in Riyadh or you can visit their website https://riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/

Wishing you a long and happy marriage.

Presenting the original passport of the husband, two copies of the passport, a valid residency.
Submit the wife's original passport, two copies of the passport, and a valid residency.
Provide four personal photos of each of the husband and wife.
Present the original passport to the legal guardian, in addition to the original passport in the event that the wife has not been married before.
- Submit an original of the divorce certificate in the event that the wife is divorced, two copies of the passport for divorced women.
Submitting a medical report to be extracted in the period before the husband, which confirms that the husband and wife are free from various diseases such as insanity, dementia and AIDS.
- Presentation of 2 witnesses, in addition to an original of identity documents and a copy of them.

I am in Jeddah
If you need help send me

Have a great day

Thanks so much for your reply. I have no legal guardian anymore. Should I present my parents' death certificate on that matter?

You have to visit the embassy in Riyadh

Congrats, wish you happy and healthy life