Employment visa

Hi All,
I hope someone can help me :) I am planning to move to India later this year, my question is related to the employment visa.
I have been checking employment visa requirements but my question is whether there is any difference in the application if my future employer is an Indian "branch" of my current, global employer (as a long term business assignment). I am looking for the visa and relocation requirements and how to prepare to make sure I will get it.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Zsuzsanna.selyem,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In which city do you wish to move exactly?
I would invite you to check the India expat guide as there are a few articles on work and visa. They might be helpful to you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hi, without beating around the bush, you should get most of your answers in the pdf created by our ministry. Thanks.

https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/fi … sa_faq.pdf

Hello,

You have asked a technical immigration question that should probably be answered by an immigration consultant - someone familiar with the regulations and paperwork required for proper processing of the applications. 

I can recommend you having a conversation with one of the partners of Global Immigration Seamlessly - an immigration consultancy based in Gurgaon and Bangalore.

You can email them exactly the same question at *** or WhatsApp the message at ***.  They will respond right away as they are very prompt and thorough.

Take care,

Patricia

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the tip. Do Global Immigration Seamlessly have a website? I've Googled but no results...

Thanks,

Elli