Planing To Move To Bangkok!

My name is Alexander I'm a retired Actor, I do a webshow with my co-host Kyle it's called, "Live With Kyle And Alex", it is on youtube, periscope and twitch, (see the licks below) If the Government of Thailand and Covid-19 will allow, I plan to move to Bangkok in March and do the show from Bangkok/Asia and Kyle will co-host from America. I am looking for a nice flat/condo at a "great price" to do the show from. I will be interviewing interesting  guests from that part of the world and experiencing Asia on camera. Please feel free to email me with any and all advice and suggestions.***
Tons of Thanks,
Alexander

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there,
That sounds good, My name is Greg sampat , currently in London , but i have a real estate company *****

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please. Kindly register your business in the Business Directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Greg

I'm also looking at possibly moving to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia depending on the country's immigration policies. And it this happens I won't be moving until March 1st 2021 when my lease is up here in Tucson Arizona.

Allo,

Happy to hear that. I am looking for a condo in Bangkok, from October to march.

Give me some news