Working visa and stay in Australia

Hello ,

I am Smita Rathod software tester (Quality Assurance) by profession and am from India. I am keen on following ..please do share your views  and inputs here.

1.I like travelling, learning different culture and gain international exposure
2.Move to Australia for work (Sydney/Melbourne) for the same client I am working for now
3.Can you all please share the overall work culture in Australia
4.Is there a particular visa that I can apply to work initially ( 2-3 years) and think of PR later?
5.I would like my parents to join me , what are the facilities that they can avail on particular visas

Thanks
Smita Rathod

Welcome to the forum.

If you are coming to Australia to work for your present employer/client, they are responsible for arranging the correct visas for you.If you are coming as self employed then you will need to get another visa type yourself. For visas and other information go to "Discover" at the top of the page and open the Australia Guide.

Check www.immi.homeaffairs.gov.au for visa types.

Also take the time to read other informative posts here on the forum as the subjects have all been covered before.  Just be aware that with the Covid-19 pandemic jobs/visas are very difficult to get and there is a long waiting list of applicants, so visa applications will often take a very long time to be processed.