Exporting to US and Canada to sell on Amazon

I'm a Moroccan -Canadian,I've settled now  in the beautiful Marrakesh.I love to start a business on Amazon. My idea is to produce a very good quality virgin oil and Extra virgin here in Morocco with my own Label.and export it to US and Canada.
There is USDA department in US that has to agree on the product so I can proceed and sell it on Amazon. For Canada I will do this search pretty soon.
Anybody is familiar with this process and did it before or have any information. Your help and advices will be highly appreciated. 😊😊😊
Thank you

There is free trade between usa and Morocco and Morocco sells olive oil to USA.  You need to know your competitors and does your product have an advantage. It sounds a great venture and you are Moroccan.  Best of luck

Thank you for your good thought and sharing your knowledge 😊

Its a good business idea i thought about it before but i dont applied it. Anyway i have idea about so you need before you add your product into amazon to get a certificat from OnSsa  its about test the food product about validation for health in morocco then upload it to amazon to accept request bec amazon really sensitive about liquid product food , i know this  in years before but now you said need Usda so you need to call support amazon to know if its  still work  , and after that there is competition because there is lot of moroccan before you started the business specially argan oil , you need to play on the packaging and the bottle to attract the customers and  inshalah you will doing great bro .

If you want us to work together brother
I  started , i have land and agran trees in essaouia im wirking right now in USDA and FDA abd EUROCERT
Im just need the materials to start i have lit of trees in my own
We can wirk together and help each other

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : self promotion is not allowed on the forum, thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Orientalgroup just keep watching

We have same thing stuck 

And we are not like before years .

Rules changes

Hello everyone,

I am closing this thread as the initial poster is no longer on the forum + too many ads on this thread.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic closed]

Closed