How to get a part time Job in Marrakech

Hello, I'm Sarah, I'm a student, (studying computer science), next year my last year, but I've been looking for a job in Marrakech for a while, it's really hard to find, especially I'm only good at English, and want to Improve it more with good speakers or native ones. my French isn't so good, I've worked in receptions in SPAs and Riads during my gap year, I'm learning Korean at the moments, looking forward learn other languages, I'd always try hard to learn new stuffs..So please if anybody has any information about places needs someone for a Job I would appreciate, I'm a very independent person, I'd love to earn money my own hard work and always ready learn.
Thank you for reading my topic.

Hi,

Are you still looking for a job in Marrakech ?

Hi

I am happy to take a front lady on restaurant. But I need to find rent a restaurant. Can you look for me a restaurant place to rent. I am happy to open in 14 days please look for me to I need lady like have no one you are ideal for me
You can call me ***UK mobile I am happy talk you.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi sarah  i understand may be some line from your letter ,but i can tell to teach english language from  a school  like english teacher  for a period time untill you  find  computerizing
i m houcine by name from agadir city
    tchaw

hi is there a part time job in marrakech?