UK female seeking advice on teaching in Marrakesh

Hi!

I visited Morocco recently, and was advised by some locals that it should be fairly easy to find English teaching work in Marrakesh.

I have a BSc (Hons), one year's experience, and will probably have a CELTA by the time I would be getting there.

I was wondering if anyone could advise me on how easy it is to find work, the average cost of living, and average cost of renting a room.

Thank you so much in advance :) xxx

Welcome on the forum babyoilrig ;)

I hope that other forumers will bring their input soon.

Best Regards

Hello babyoilrig
According to the request you posted in the wall of this website seeking information in how to find a job in teaching here in Marrakech, i would like to advice you to have a contact with English teaching centers here in the mentioned city.Taking into account that you are a native speaker of english language, it will be easy for you to find a job in the domain of teaching.Concerning the renting in Marrakech, you can rent a flat here with a sum of money arround 2000 or 3000 MDH ( Moroccan dirham), which is in pound if converted 200 till 300 GBP.I advice you to email the British and the American center of English language teaching.Please be informed that the standards of life here in Marrakech will require you arround 50 GBP to cover all of your daily spendings including transportation,food, and so one and so forth.
I hope that i answered your post and covered all of the parts of your inquiry about life in Marrakech.
I will be more than happy to provide you with more details if you may hold any questions.dont hesitate to contact me if there any ambiguities.
your sincerly.

hi all,
you can also try with the american school of marrakesh, beside that i think usersimo said it all :)
cheers