Dependent/ levy fee newly arrived family

Dear Friends.
My family arrived 28th feb 2020. i have paid dependent levy through SADAD system associate fee for specific associate which was 1607 SR for each member. my iqama expires 16/02/1442. when i go to absher for issue new iqama, it still says insufficient fund. please yous help is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Jithin

Hey did you need to submit documents to Jawazat to Calculate depending fees for your family?

Nop. I did my dependent medical and insurance and try through online absher website

We did the same thing, I also came to Saudi 5.3.2020 and did the medical and insurance and my husband tried to issue me first Iqama  true the absher and that's doesent work.
I think for the first time you need to apply documents for iqama to Jawazat office and then try calculate your depending fees.
We send the message in the absher.

jithin21 wrote:

when i go to absher for issue new iqama, it still says insufficient fund. please yous help is highly appreciated.

That means you paid less than the amount required for the levy fee of your dependents. Unless the dependent levy fee is not fully paid, the MOI/Absher will not renew your iqama.

Follow the steps to settle the issue of levy fee for your dependents:

1- login to your internet online banking system
2- go to SADAD payment
3- click government fund and  fees
4- click Alien Control
5- click " Associate fees for all registered associates on the HEAD of household iqama"
6- click transaction type “enter payment”
7- the screen will show the total amount you need to pay each dependent
8- pay separately the levy fee for all dependent
9- enter your iqama number
10- enter expiration of your iqama

That's it, you're done.

When I come to point 5 only option is enter iqama number and select in calendar time period. When I do that it states fee is 0 and no way to proceed.

i have paid the levy exactely the ssme way and still system show insufficient fund

Same here, my husband do the same. But the problem is as I said earlier issuing iqama for the first time you need to go the the Jawazat office and they calculate depending fees and then that amount shows you on the online banking.

I Tweeted to Jawazat and they replied to me that I need to  send question to the "message and documents" on the Absher.

jithin21 wrote:

i have paid the levy exactely the ssme way and still system show insufficient fund

Obviously, system will show you have insufficient fund if your employer (Company) failed to deposit fund for your passport in Jawazat MOI/Absher.

Ivana Susac wrote:

When I come to point 5 only option is enter iqama number and select in calendar time period. When I do that it states fee is 0 and no way to proceed.

That is the case if your employer (Company) failed to deposit fund for your passport in Jawazat MOI/Absher.