Sports in Al Ain

I've now been in Al Ain for nearly 4 weeks now, and I really need to get myself active. I'm originally from London, and I am well into my sports, both participating and as a spectator.

I have already inquired about the Al Ain Amblers Rugby Club but they are not closed for the off-season and don't resume again until September.

I was wondering whether anyone can let me know of any place where I can get involved with some football, cricket, rugby etc. just for a run around really, so I can keep fit and have something to do over the weekend other than just go out and drink lol.

I look forward to receiving your recommendations :)

Hi and welcome on board pabbm!

I hope you will obtain positive responses soon ;)

Armand

hope you do mate. I'm due to come out in 4 week give or take, I need to know info? Any Scuba clubs away?

hi pabbm,

We play cricket o evry wednesday evening in mezayed............ u can come n join..........

Send me some more details. I would be interested in playing some cricket, although as I have only just arrived here in the UAE, I do not have my whites with me nor do I have any equipment. My email address is [email protected] send me your contact number and further details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mohit Pabbi

dear mohit,

We some friends are playing cricket on wednesday evening. u dont need anything. these are just friendly matches. U can call  me at 0504706439 for further details.

hi there, there is a group of people playing football on tuesday nights at the rugby club. the standard and ages vary alot. its mainly arabs guys, but there are some westerners. its pretty friendly. if your interested send me your number by private message and i'll call you.

Is that with Dr. Nouridin?