Martial arts/swimming summer clinics for children

hello... newbie here.

just wanted to ask if any of you have any idea where to enrol my 6 year old son for a martial arts/karate/taekwondo/aikido classes or swimming classes here in al ain.

school is almost over and summer vacation is just around the corner. i would like to give my son some fun with other kids by enrolling him to a summer class he likes.

thanks.
xoxo

Near Lulu,

U can find Martial Art classes

ing wrote:

hello... newbie here.

just wanted to ask if any of you have any idea where to enrol my 6 year old son for a martial arts/karate/taekwondo/aikido classes or swimming classes here in al ain.

school is almost over and summer vacation is just around the corner. i would like to give my son some fun with other kids by enrolling him to a summer class he likes.

thanks.
xoxo

Did you find something and Penfriend where exactly near Lulu - which one?? any idea about kick boxing and similar arts??

Hi,

I was looking for the same thing. Any updates?
I need a martial arts school also for my 6 year old. He's already on green belt and i want him to advance further.

Thanks.

Hey there Mica

I can suggest a number of places for him to take martial arts as a subject... what is he into?

In the topic I was referring to martial arts, mixed marital arts and kick boxing as an exercise regime - quite different from what you want...

Do reply if you still want details

Mica wrote:

Hi,

I was looking for the same thing. Any updates?
I need a martial arts school also for my 6 year old. He's already on green belt and i want him to advance further.

Thanks.

Sorry forgot to mention it, it's karate classes im looking for.
thanks.

The UNITED KARATE SPORTS CENTRE

Main Street above Khalifa Pharmacy, Al Ain

and the taekwondo  karate centre are two places I know of ---

For a reference website: http://www.seibukankarateuae.com/

Hope it was helpful - if it is do post a review/reply

Hi,
I'm an expat living in Al Ain. I've been looking for mixed martial arts classes here for a few weeks now but I've had no luck. I'm hopin that there's somebody out there that knows of a place here in Al Ain.
Waiting patiently,
Thanks

Back_in_alain wrote:

The UNITED KARATE SPORTS CENTRE

Main Street above Khalifa Pharmacy, Al Ain

and the taekwondo  karate centre are two places I know of ---

For a reference website: http://www.seibukankarateuae.com/

Hope it was helpful - if it is do post a review/reply

thanks for this info.
will try to inquire later & update you soon.
thanks again.