Looking to meet couples or single females Al Ain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi

I'm moving to Al Ain and looking for other professional female friends or married girlfriends for shopping, dinner, exploring the souks, friendship, etc.

I am originally from Texas.  For fun, I  teach cooking classes (Mexican, Italian, Greek, French, Cajun) and classes in jewelry design and floral design.  I enjoy going to trade shows (jewelry, fashion, design, interior, landscape, architecture) and internet sites related to colour, design and fashion.

Hi Svoebel,
I see you're moving to Al Ain so I'll move your message to the Al Ain forum also :)
Woaw very nice programs you have in store!
Are you going to work or are you accompanying your sweet half?
I'm moving to Dubai to join my husband on 1st of July (have been living there some 30 years ago but it has changed just a "little bit" LOL).
Hope we can keep in touch... I'm quite interested in the jewel design thing (are you also making jewels?)
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Svoebel

We will certainly organize some gathering when Arlette arrives to Dubai, so it will be nice if you join us.

Stay in touch!

Hello Svoebel,

We are inetersted in learning continental dishes and would like to meet you, pls reply and if possible with your contact no and we shall get back to you. By the way where are you located in
Al Ain!
Regards,

Dear Taurus and Taurus,

I am living near Tawam round-about, but dissolving my apartment on Monday.  Interviewing for another position here to start after the holidays and going back to the states for 1-2 months during December.

What about you?

Sherri