Looking for international school

My husband and I are planning to relocate to Malta from Denmark in the spring. We have a girl, aged 13. I'm currently doing lots of research into the private and international schools to see which might suit her best.
My daughter is not a native English speaker, and we prefer to find a school used to deal with this challenge. Also it would be amazing to find a class with other "Nordic" kids to help with the language in the beginning. 

I'm currently focusing on Vadala (if there is any availability) and also, I've been recommended to San Anton.

Please share your thoughts and recommendations. Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum :)

Just a couple of things.

Children adapt and learn very quickly to new languages.
International/private schools are very expensive, €10,000 + a year.

those might be full, try QSI they tend to have space usually (they are the most expensive thats why)

Thanks for the advises. The cost isn't the important thing, i just want her to fit in :-) and we prefer to find a school used to deal with the challenge that she is not a native English speaker.
If QSI is recommendable and price is the only reason for having space, this could be an option for us.

QSI seems good we don't yet have a kid there but will next year.

Small, US ciriculum and 30ish nationalities represented worth a look

Can highly recommend QSI, we looked at Verdala and San Anton but opted after our previous experience with another school to avoid the Maltese ‘independent' schools.  Verdala/San Anton have long waiting lists.  Also, keep a look out for Haileybury which are planning on opening on the island. https://www.haileybury.com/haileybury-s … -go-ahead/

I did have a chance to visit QSI, and got a really good impression. Thanks for your advice :-)