Russian speaking in Malta

Hi!
I am new for this forum (just found :)) but not new for Malta-almost 2 years, but is still difficult for me to meet Russian speaking people. My partner is from Germany but we met in London and speak to each other in English and sometimes I really miss conversation in Russian. May be some girls has the same problems and we can try to become a friends....

On any popular children playground (especially on the new one, near Tigne Point) there are always Russian mothers :)

Hi, i'm russian, can you contact me? :) viduch[at]mail.ru

Already!:)
Kindly check your inbox...

me too
tanya_urus@mail.ru

Hello tanya102 -> An introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Привет! меня зовут Настя! С радостью познакомлюсь с тобой! Мне тоже очень не хватает общения! как с тобой связаться?

Hi alecseycina,

Please can you post in English on the Anglophone forum, so that all members can read and participate.

Thank you,

David.

Всем привет девченки мы хотим переехать на мальту ,хотелось бы с кем-нибуть по дружиться . Я за мужем сыну 9 лет .:-) :-) :-) :-)

David, they are looking for Russian speakers, hence the posts in Russian :-)

It would have been appropriate to explain in English and then post in Russian( if they want to have it as a little test).

Or to post in jobs section in the first place !

Cheers
Ricky

hello! you are welcome!

You must be such a happy person!

Hello everyone! My name is Valeria. I moved to Malta from Russia over a year ago and I really love it here. I wonder if there is a russian community or small group that meets from time to time. I live here with my partner and he is not russian and we always speak English. Are there any russian girls who wish to meet? I miss speaking Russian!  :)

Hi Lera, send me an e-mail on tanya_urus@mail.ru  :idontagree:

Take a walk along the promenade in Marsascala and you'll meet (or at least hear) lots of Russians (here's also the Russian school).

Or shop at the Russian Foodstore in Sliema (Borg Oliver street) and take the monthly magazine Мальта  for infos about the Russian community  :)

@oxi_ksju my Girlfriend speaks russian

@Rodi Thmc

The post you replied to is an old one so unlikely to receive a reply.