SAUDI LICENSE DOESN'T EXIST

Hi... I am come from Indonesia, 5 months ago i was back to Indonesia. i was worked in Saudi Arabia since 2016 until March 2019. I had Prometric Result and it is Passed, but since 2 years i got it, my Saudi license can't exist, they said i had some fake document, and that is why the company send me back to Indonesia. And now i am working again In Dammam Saudi Arabia, i give my last experience in Mekkah and my prometric result, but i can't used it because the experience in Saudi without license in Illegal and they said my prometric is expired, so both of my documents can't to be use, so they ask for experience from my country at least last one year (2018-2019)and i should make other dataflow and get exam. So my questions is what should i do if my last dataflow still active and i input new documents, and can i get other schedule for prometric??? It will become problem or not??? I really need help for it, for clear my confusing

If you wish to change your exam date or time, or cancel your appointment, you must do so at least two full business days prior to your appointment by calling 1-877-311-2525. Prometric's Automated Voice Response System is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

To locate your nearest test centre visit www.prometric.com. After requesting SCFHS, click on “Locate a Testing Centre” and this will provide you with all the necessary information. and issuing country of either your current Passport or Government Issued ID Card in line with the ID policy for this program

From our home page, search for or select the name of the test you want to take. You'll be brought to the “home page” for the organization whose exam it is. Click “Get started” and simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

But i passed in my prometric test 2 years ago, and until now my saudi license doesn't exist. So my prometric result is expired already? So you means the best way i should take NEW exam? How about the dataflow? It will expired too and i can make the new one?? Really i confused for the rules...

Thank you for your answer Sir