Close

4th time transfer sponsorship

Dear All

please some one  tale me , i can change my sponsorship 4th time because  already i done 3 time and 4th time can possible and how  much govt fees

my current sponsor green low he give all necessary paper  for transfer ,after that any problem face when i make 4th time transfer

1st Transfer -2000 SR
2nd Transfer -4000 SR
3rd Transfer -6000 SR

4th onwards , its same , 6000 SR :D

No issues happen when you transfer :P

Thank you for information , InshAllah i will try Sunday

minto69 :

Thank you for information , InshAllah i will try Sunday

You're welcome , any queries , feel free to ask :)

Can you plz guide me? I have ministry job.
When I finish my contract, I want to change my sponsorship on my husband iqama. Is it possible? Or I have to take approval from current sponsor hospital?

Also if I have offer from other hospital, is it possible to transfer my iqama on new hospital. I dun want to go on exit n then come back as it takes alot of time in new visa process etc. ?

farsal :

Can you plz guide me? I have ministry job.
When I finish my contract, I want to change my sponsorship on my husband iqama. Is it possible? Or I have to take approval from current sponsor hospital?

Also if I have offer from other hospital, is it possible to transfer my iqama on new hospital. I dun want to go on exit n then come back as it takes alot of time in new visa process etc.

Yes, you can transfer to your husband's sponsorship. (that is 2,000 sar)
Yes, you have to take approval from your current sponsor.
Yes, you can transfer to another hospital, even after moving from your husband's (provided you have transferred) sponsorship. In that case, you will still have to pay the fee for 2nd transfer (4,000)

4th time transfer sponsorship is possible.
there is no problem.

Hi

Sorry for the ignorance on this topic, but can you please clarify this sponsorship transfer thing and how to go about it?

thanks

Dears,
I have read 2014 article, expert of arab news saying that 4th transfer is not possible on the same visa..he said you can only transfer 3times...is it true???
My current company is in green high..please guide if 4th transfer is possible in 2015 ???

ms.qmff :

Dears,
I have read 2014 article, expert of arab news saying that 4th transfer is not possible on the same visa..he said you can only transfer 3times...is it true???
My current company is in green high..please guide if 4th transfer is possible in 2015 ???

Yes it's possible. So far, no restrictions have been applied.

Assalama o Alikum

Can you please tell me  how about those who was born here in ksa. Can they transfer there sponsorship and which facilities do they have ? And how many times they can transfer their sponsorship? 
Regards

bilal0122 :

Assalama o Alikum

Can you please tell me  how about those who was born here in ksa. Can they transfer there sponsorship and which facilities do they have ? And how many times they can transfer their sponsorship? 
Regards

Scroll a bit up and read a few posts.
Irrespective of where you were born, you can go for as many sponsorship transfers as you need.

IT WILL BE TRANSFERED BUT WILL BE CHARGED

Please confirm visa status after 3rd transfer

I m house driver i want change sponcer in any company it is possible or not ??

Moving to Dammam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dammam

Travel insurance in Dammam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dammam