Interested in being an expat

Hello
i am interested in moving and working in Dammam Saudi arabia, where do i start?
thanks

Apply for a job ?

HTH.

really? well thank you for pointing out the obveous.  how about some useful information such as how to get a job overseas.  some web sites, contacts, ect...

First would be to get your gender straight, I've never met a suli's girl who is actually a guy! Lol

i am a girl, its interesting how when i have do not display gender, the picture remains a man...damn patriarchy :P

Hello sulisgirl and welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should maybe specify the kind of job you are willing to do!;)

I think that this will help other members in helping you.

All the best,
Harmonie.

sulisgirl wrote:

really? well thank you for pointing out the obveous.  how about some useful information such as how to get a job overseas.  some web sites, contacts, ect...

You're welcome, obveously(sic)

How about you let us know what industry you're wanting to work in, or your qualifications & experience ?

There's no point us recommending vacanciesformattressplumpers.sa if you're not keen/experienced in mattress plumping. Ken ?

HTH.

am interested to know why you would want to come here ???  i am only here for the money nothing else, this place really has nothing to offer unless of course you like sand, heat, dust, no beer , no fun ,no life. but other than that its a great place;)

am interested to know why you would want to come here ???  i am only here for the money nothing else, this place really has nothing to offer unless of course you like sand, heat, dust, no beer , no fun ,no life. but other than that its a great place;)

sulisgirl wrote:

i am a girl, its interesting how when i have do not display gender, the picture remains a man...damn patriarchy :P

well thats just unfortunate. now if this blog was anywhere in the western world, that might be considered as partially sexist! lol

as a girl, approaching head hunters will just get your resume in a large stack or secretaries.... send me your CV and ill put you in for a spot with my company. pm me your details and ill bump your cv in for a review.

Mudman wrote:
sulisgirl wrote:

You're welcome, obveously(sic)

How about you let us know what industry you're wanting to work in, or your qualifications & experience ?

There's no point us recommending vacanciesformattressplumpers.sa if you're not keen/experienced in mattress plumping. Ken ?

HTH.

mattress plumping?! man, if only i had that degree offered back in my uni! lol

Any room for company nurse? lol just asking.

Harmonie wrote:

You should maybe specify the kind of job you are willing to do!;)

She's a taxi driver :lol: