Moving personal items from London to Casablanca

I am looking for someone trustworthy who can move some of my personal stuff from London to Casablanca.

Any recommendation please?

Welcome to the Forum :)

How many items do you have to send? You could try one of Expat.com's partners HERE. Also found by click on Services at the top of the page and clicking on Movers.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Hi.

I have a friend who runs a transportation company and collects from all over UK, and delivers all over Morocco, then collects all over Morocco, and delivers all over UK. He comes once a month or so. Highly recommended and trustworthy. Not sure if I can post his details here, so would be grateful if a moderator could reply for clarification.

Dizzl wrote:

Hi.

I have a friend who runs a transportation company and collects from all over UK, and delivers all over Morocco, then collects all over Morocco, and delivers all over UK. He comes once a month or so. Highly recommended and trustworthy. Not sure if I can post his details here, so would be grateful if a moderator could reply for clarification.

That sounds great Dizzl, can I ask your friend to add their business details in the Classified area to the site HERE. Also found at the top of the page.

You are correct, posting business details is not permitted on the open forum.

SimCityAT
Expat Team