Moving wondering about neighborhoods

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new neighborhood to live in,  was wondering if anyone can give their opinions about some they like.  I'm a 26 year old male from california, i like stimulating people, i'm liberal, nothing too swanky.  I want to be able to do what i want, perferable an unfurnished or half furnished apartment .  trying to make a house into a home.  I'd appreaciate any advice.

Hello Garymota. Could you let us know if money is no object or if there is a budget? If you could be a little more specific, people could advise you in more detail.

for sure, as far as budget, i don't want to pay something ridiculous.  I currently pay about 2,600 dh.  which is nice, it's spacious, furnished, infront of a tram station, i'm currently sharing the place.  I was in maarif the other day and one of the door men told me 3,000 dh for an unfurnish, 2 bedroom place.  so ideally and i like to think i could probably find one for that price 2,600 to 3,000 dh.  I don't need two bedrooms, it's just for me.  i don't know perhaps that budget is wishful thinking.

It's not wishful thinking. Lovely large flats (2 bedrooms, 2 salons, balcony) are available in Belvedere for 4500 to 6000, so the size you are looking for is possible for the price you mention.Things are a bit more difficult in Gauthier, Racine and Ma'arif, but these sorts of places can be found - you have to slog a bit.

i figured i'd have to hustle, thanks for the advice man.