Looking for a job or a help

Hi! Everyone my name is Girlie I'm from Philippines. I just resign from my job as Data controller in a hardware company but before I bacame to that position I was an outbound and inbound checker first then became an Inventory contoller and then a Data controller.

I'm looking for a job in Qatar. Is there somebody out there who can help me get through...I mean  somebody or even a company that can send me an invitation letter.

I'm a passport holder and been through searching the internet, reading articles on how to get or obtain a tourist visa to Qatar but I find it so hard if you dont someone who could sponsored...

I know how much it cost for processing such documents but I can guarantee to pay it back.🙂

u can apply with qatar airways and make reservation 4 or 5 stars hotel, you will get the visa, and extend it when u r here

i guess no one can sponsor u unless relative , i don't know about friend, and i guess no  one will help in such a matter "make u invitation on his/her sponsorship

A G00Gle Search will help you Find a Job in Expat Qatar

Eilrig wrote:

Hi! Everyone my name is Girlie I'm from Philippines. I just resign from my job as Data controller in a hardware company but before I bacame to that position I was an outbound and inbound checker first then became an Inventory contoller and then a Data controller.

I'm looking for a job in Qatar. Is there somebody out there who can help me get through...I mean  somebody or even a company that can send me an invitation letter.

I'm a passport holder and been through searching the internet, reading articles on how to get or obtain a tourist visa to Qatar but I find it so hard if you dont someone who could sponsored...

I know how much it cost for processing such documents but I can guarantee to pay it back.🙂